New York-New York City

I`m looking for Chinese Invitations in New York City

Hey brides...I`m looking for chinese/english wedding invitations. Something more american style with chinese and english writing. Thank you~

Re: I`m looking for Chinese Invitations in New York City

• positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well as far as the wriing - any invititaiton company can do both enlish and chinese.  You have to provide a transcript of the chinese and they will copy that and make the invitation. 
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with the other comment.  ALso, not sure what's your budget but we have had Event Remembered for our multi-langual invitations.  They have beautiful pocket invitations of all different styles.. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Etsy, they have a lot of independence seller that can do both if you provide the file. 
    I thought about doing that but at the end of the day, we only have very few Chinese relatives so we just send everyone the American style invitation and include the bakery cards (I am sure you know what they are). 
  • edited December 2011

jchow009-bakery cards, we`ll be getting a few of those too. I see a few places online, but I`m also looking for the store in queens or chinatown. Thanks ladies  :)

• DreamyboobooDreamybooboo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this place does invitations in Flushing: http://lovescollection.com/index-lc.htm.  I got mine from them and i loved it.  It has both chinese and english.  Was abot 4 dollars per invite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards