New York-New York City

Bridesmaid Dresses

Hello Brides to Be,
I am trying to figure out where to get bridesmaid dresses under $200. Any suggestions? Has anyone gone to RK Bridal?
Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_bridesmaid-dresses-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:a560646e-6ac6-4a0b-bc32-7b1d35195865Post:143f7218-ae72-47d2-b3fa-e955216b8d07">Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Brides to Be, I am trying to figure out where to get bridesmaid dresses under $200. Any suggestions? Has anyone gone to RK Bridal?
    Posted by mslewis18[/QUOTE]

<div>I bought my wedding dress at RK Bridal but I wouldn't recommend the place for bridesmaids dresses- it can get a little crazy, especially on the weekends. My bridesmaids went to David's Bridal and didn't have any issues. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been in a few weddings where we got dresses from RK Bridal.  I recommend shopping elsewhere, but buying from there.  They offer the discount on dresses and no tax if shipped out of New York State.  The dresses usually come earlier than predicted.  One wedding had the dresses in 5 weeks when we were told 10-12.

They have like everything so it is overwhelming to look through the racks.  That's why I say look elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards