New York-New York City
Options

Need a Budget Honeymoon Suite in New York City

Hello everyone,

me and my Fiance need a lil nice Suite for our Honeymoon nIght since we cant leave for a real Honeymoon. Would you please recommend me some nice Spots where we can enjoy our night ?

Re: Need a Budget Honeymoon Suite in New York City

• Options
    munniemunnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!
    Why dont you look into the Ritz Carlton Battery Park, you might get really lucky by checking out their site for deals....also check out Penthouse 808, they are not in nyc but omg if you see the view of nyc from there!!!!! Its drop dead gorgeous!!!!! and its going to be soooooooooo cheap compared to manhattan..Pent808 is in LIC 5 min over the queensborough bridge.  It over looks the bridge and spectacular views of NYC. You might just want to wake up to that :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey,

the Ritz is still kinda pricey compared to the 808 :) a nice suite in the 808 is 350 all included, Ritz starts at 600 ..:)thanks for the tip

im open to more suggestions
  • Options
    edited December 2011

3 West Club has an amazing bridal suite. It's called the Master Suite. Located on 51st and 5th. That's where I stayed the night before and night of my wedding.
    Huge room and I think it was somwhere around $265 for the night. HTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried www.jetsetter.com? I got a half price deal at the Eventi Hotel - I haven't been yet, but it looks super nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're open to suggestions, I would highly recommend the W in Hoboken, NJ. It's about 15 min. from the city and they have beautiful rooms that overlook the skyline. I've stayed there 2 times and it's breathtaking. 
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards