Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's evening over here.

123457»

Re: It's evening over here.

• Options
    Awesome MUNI.  Furniture is always good.  And YAY you get to call him H now :)  And congrats on the call backs.  That's awesome.
  • Options
    MUN1 I agree. Amazingly even though we knew we were having a boy most stuff we got was all pretty useful. We got a couple things that we didn't use but not as many as I thought. We knew our boy name even before we were married so it was never really kept a secret.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening-over-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:54dd0edd-0a45-4add-91d4-6b7968de0b6fPost:b745feb8-2cf5-461c-8f8f-8970025ebf8e">Re: It's evening over here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Muni, <strong>if I thought I could keep it a secret from the whole world I might think about doing that.</strong> My sister & BIL managed to keep the name a secret until my nephew was born.  Of course, he was born two weeks after they finally decided on a name so I'm sure that helped.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

<div>THIS.</div>
  • Options
    I'm debating about whether or not to drive out to NJ this weekend.  Some friends are getting together and I said a while back that I'd go, but after having driven across half the state last weekend, I'm not sure I want to hit up the other half this weekend, espeecially when I have to go to Philly for work on Wednesday.
  • Options
    How long of a drive is it?
  • Options
    One of my mom's good friend's just became a grandma, and her daughter wasn't sharing the sex of the baby, though the daughter and her husband knew. Most people did get them practical gifts rather than a bunch of cutesy clothes, but the grandma (my mom's friend) insisted the baby was a boy and bought TONS of boy clothes and decorations - blue, sports themed, dinosaur themed, anything that screams baby boy. And of course, they had a girl. That always made me laugh.
  • Options
    That sounds way too long strlz.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Probably about 5 hours one way.
  • Options
    I'm so glad today is over.  I had a major case study due for one of my classes, including the photographs and such, it was 45 pages.  One more class on Monday, then I'm done with my first year of graduate school.  I look foward to my time off before starting summer classes.  Tomorrow I'm going to be out of the house from 8am-late.  Last day of fieldwork, museum trip that was supposed to be done in Feb (no official due dates in this class), dinner at Katz's Deli, then seeing Hysteria.  It's about the guys who invented the vibrator.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    Hi guys! Just sitting here with the dog, watching a NCIS marathon. I always wish that I could be Abby. Of course, if I mainlined caffeine like she does, I would be awake, bouncing off the walls for maybe 6 or 7 weeks. And I need no assistance in that area.

And Max ate half of a box of shredded wheat. He was "acting out" because John and I left the house at the same time for lunch (in 2 cars - he was headed to work after) and left him. Lonely dog has the ability to cause widepread destruction when slighted.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    There's another girl that's debating about going as well (we're supposed to share a room), so I told her that if we could still get tickets to the show at the club everyone else is going to, then I'd go.  She's supposed to call and see if we can still get them, so I'm just waiting to hear.
  • Options
    Yuck, waaaay too long of a drive, strlz.  ten hours of driving for how long socializing?
  • Options
    Stlrz - how long are they getting together for?  Would it be a weekend deal, or an afternoon/dinner/evening deal?  If you're really sick of the car, I'd probably skip it.  Especially if you can make arrangements to see the friends another time in the next month or so.
  • Options
    Alright ladies have a good night. I gotta give E a bath and feed him so that he can go to bed. It was really nice chatting with you all again.
  • Options
    I'd go out Saturday morning and come back late Sunday night.  Part of me really wants to stay home, but the  rest of me wants to say screw it and just go.
  • Options
    Night, C!
  • Options
    MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Liesel, my bachelorette party was in Chicago, too!  I loved it!  We went on an architectural river cruise, ate some Giordano's, and went to Howl at the Moon.  It was awesome!  I love Chicago!!!!!!

ETA:  that was a hi and good bye.  We're watching the second episode of Once Upon a Time.
  • Options
    I gotta go to bed too.  It's been a long week and I'm still not caught up on sleep!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening-over-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:54dd0edd-0a45-4add-91d4-6b7968de0b6fPost:5f3b349f-0a90-4093-aa1c-b7d17aa11957">Re: It's evening over here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Liesel, my bachelorette party was in Chicago, too!  I loved it!  We went on an architectural river cruise, ate some Giordano's, and went to Howl at the Moon.  It was awesome!  I love Chicago!!!!!! ETA:  that was a hi and good bye.  We're watching the second episode of Once Upon a Time.
    Posted by MattsPenguin[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm almost positive that we're going to Howl at the Moon, as well! I've heard it's a blast, I can't wait. </div>
  • Options
    I'm out too.  Bedtime for me.  Good night!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-evening-over-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:54dd0edd-0a45-4add-91d4-6b7968de0b6fPost:b015c22b-a27b-47a6-97b2-ea2dd0295bef">Re: It's evening over here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's evening over here. : I'm almost positive that we're going to Howl at the Moon, as well! I've heard it's a blast, I can't wait. 
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]

It was a fun!  Some friends went early and got us a table away from the pianos, so we could talk and have fun.  I hope that you have a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards