New York-New York City
Options

Sara-Kate Events - reviews?

has anyone used sara-kate events? I'm looking for feedback bc we are thinking of using that company.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sara-Kate Events - reviews?

• Options
    alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Katie for my wedding on 10/10 and she was fabulous. I have only good things to say about her, and her pricing is reasonable as well.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Options
    Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used her yet, but we have hired her for our wedding and she is great!  I loved her as soon as I spoke with her and we hired her immediately.  I have read lots of good reviews of her on this board too!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hired her too for my wedding.  Her rates are good and she seems wonderful.  Just talking to her made everything feel better.  She also gave me some recommendations.  One vendor dropped his price by $500 because I knew her.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used her for my wedding and she was absolutely perfect.  Love her. 
  • Options

Katie Berger and her team (Mary Kate, Elizabeth, Trauny, etc) are incredibly incompetent, mediocre and sophomoric. Their main focus is on receiving payment.  They are a classic example of vendors who are more concerned with extorting the maximum amount out of couples with no real care or concern for the success of the wedding.

We retained Katie Berger for our wedding and she failed in every task.  Her planning skills are non –existent.  Her crisis management skills equally non-existent.  She really failed us in the key areas where we needed her assistance vendor management, guest management and timeline creation and execution. 

It was a mess.  We in essence really ran solo on auto pilot as her presence only created more problems not solving problems.  Throughout the night, despite her being there with her full team, we could barely find her when we needed her.

Even another vendor who ultimately assumed some of her duties and saved us from a total breakdown clearly made it known to us that she was incompetent.

We strongly advise every couple who wants their event properly run and organized absolutely NOT to retain Katie Berger and/or Sara Kate events.  Caveat Emptor!

• Options
    edited October 2012

Katie Berger and her team (Mary Kate, Elizabeth, Trauny, etc) are incredibly incompetent, mediocre and sophomoric. Their main focus is on receiving payment.  They are a classic example of vendors who are more concerned with extorting the maximum amount out of couples with no real care or concern for the success of the wedding.

We retained Katie Berger for our wedding and she failed in every task.  Her planning skills are non –existent.  Her crisis management skills equally non-existent.  She really failed us in the key areas where we needed her assistance vendor management, guest management and timeline creation and execution. 

It was a mess.  We in essence really ran solo on auto pilot as her presence only created more problems not solving problems.  Throughout the night, despite her being there with her full team, we could barely find her when we needed her.

Even another vendor who ultimately assumed some of her duties and saved us

from a total breakdown clearly made it known to us that she was incompetent.

We strongly advise every couple who wants their event properly run and organized absolutely NOT to retain Katie Berger and/or Sara Kate events.  Caveat Emptor!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards