New York-New York City

Limo in Staten Island?

Hey ladies, I am getting married in Staten Island but I am not familiar with a lot of the venues. I am looking at limo services. Is any familiar with New Heritage or Double Diamond Limo? Any recommendations?
Thanks!

Re: Limo in Staten Island?

• Jean6912Jean6912 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I am in a similar situation as you, we live in Brooklyn but or reception is in Staten Island. I have heard of double diamond before because they have an office here in Brooklyn as well, but I haven't checked them out yet. My DJ recommends romantique limo  (www.romantiquelimos.com) who have offices in both Staten Island and Brooklyn too. I have checked out the website for romantique and they seem to offer all different types of stretched cars, suvs, party buses,  and vintage cars. Hope this helps Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great! Thanks so much!!! I will give them a call.
  • edited December 2011
    Call both of the Brooklyn offices- they were much nicer than the SI ones!  Especially Romantique.  I am going with Double Diamond.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey girls, just a fyi. I was in SI this weekend and Double Diamond lost their lease. They only have offices in Brooklyn now.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using A-Class Limos on Hylan Blvd. They've been highly recommended by many of my most recently wed bride friends, and have been in weddings where they have been used. They're prices are reasonable and they work within your budget, even helping you find the best deal for what you're looking for
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards