Wedding Etiquette Forum

name change question

I'm not sure if this is the right board, but I figured it's a good place to start. I am going to hypenate my name, my FI will keep his name as is. I am looking at getting return address lables and it occured to me that I don't know how to do it with both names.  Any suggestions?  Also, how should things be addressed to both of us, can we be Mr. and Mrs. S? or does it have to be Mr. S and Mrs. D-S?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards