Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

VENT VENT VENT

"You are SUCH A WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY DID I SEND YOU A TAG THAT WAS LOST IN THE MAIL, I SENT ANOTHER TAG. MAY YOU ROT IN THE DEEP DARK DEPTHS OF, WELL YOU KNOW, BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS SO DULL THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO SEND A LONG DRAWN OUT NEUTRAL FEEDBACK ONTO MY SITE!!! GET A LIFE YOU HAG"

That  was a message sent to me by a seller on etsy. The story behind it is i ordered a tag and after waiting and waiting and waiting i emailed her and asked about it and she blamed it on the holidays so i waited and waited some more. i asked her for a tracking number and she said she couldnt give it because she didnt get one. So I said okay im either going to need my money back, a tracking number, or my item shipped to me again. She finally did reship my item and told me to "keep the first one as a spare" . When it came time to do a feedback i gave her a neutral feedback because it was a lot of hassle to get my item (although it was really cute) and i still have never received the original tag that was sent. She got upset and messaged me the above then gave me a negative feedback saying "it was my lot in life to complain and i thought my item couldnt have possibly gotten lost because i personally know my mail carrier"

WELL yes i do personally know my mail man my dad retired with him AND out of all the items ive ever paid for and ordered online this is the only one that has "gotten lost" if she was able to provide a tracking number i would have believed that but she couldnt and sorry I just dont trust it.

That message she sent me was completely uncalled for. I read all the feedbacks before i buy and mine was not rude it just said i wouldnt order again. I think its ridiculous that this seller feels the need to harass buyers that give her a neutral or negative feedback. Another buyer that gave her a negative feedback said she was the only bad experience shes ever had and one of the rudest people shes dealt with....wow lady learn some customer service. She does havea lot of positive feedbacks so i felt comfortably ordering from her I can hardly believe that the woman that sent me this message is the same woman with all the postive feedbacks

sorry ladies i really just needed to vent that out there. ive never dealt with a seller that was that rude before

Re: VENT VENT VENT

• Options
    Can you edit or add feedback on Etsy? Because if so, I might post the text of that email, or report her to Etsy or something. Jeez.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    E-mail etsy and let them know.  Forward the message to them explaining the situation.  From what I hear, they don't mess around.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Could you let me know what seller? I buy things weekly from Etsy and I want to stay away.....
  • Options
    I'd be interested to know who the etsy seller is too.
    Some people just don't know how to run their businesses.
  • Options
    I would print screen what the seller said to you and give the info to etsy and tell them what happened. Thats screwed up.
  • Options

Isn't that harassment? You definitely need to alert Etsy of her behavior.

• Options
    I agree with everyone above (though I've never used Etsy). It's really unprofessional to respond to a client that way, even if they give you negative review. I would also think its harassment since she's contacting you in a negative way after the sale is completed. Screenshot and forward to Etsy.
  • Options
    I'd be interested to know the seller also, I've have been buying most my wedding stuff from etsy so far  so good. I had one neutral, only because the product was not the quality I thought it would be, but I didnt pay much so I guess you get what you pay for in the end. I didnt leave a remark, but they never wrote anything bad to me.Thats just bad customer service.
    I will say alot of my packages have been coming through the regular mail, so I'm not sure you get a tracking number like you would UPS/FedX. Some have just been stamped envelopes. How did the second package arrive?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Agree with pp- this needs to get to Etsy. She cannot harrass you for giving neutral (not even negative!) feedback. Someone who treats their customers like that should not be allowed to be on Etsy
    *~allie~*

• Options

Am i allowed to post the specific seller on here? I wasnt sure if that would go again theknot rules or not..

if so ill post it.

It wasnt anything for the wedding though it was a dog tag i got for our pooch.

I already emailed etsy about it, she has a lot of good feedbacks only a couple bad ones. But honestly just because you have had 100 good feedbacks from other people doesnt mean you can randomly treat a couple people like crap. i was just shocked at her outburst because it was so uncalled for, i do feel a lot better after venting!!

• Options
    That's terrible.  I am very familiar with Etsy and know that they tend to stay out of it in terms of feedback.  I have seen many sellers and buyers get unwarranted negative feedback and it's just something that you have to live with :(

FWIW, the feedback that she left you is visible to others.  I always check feedback - feedback left and feedback received.  If a seller leaves a lot of negatives in relation to their own feedback, I stay away.  I know that others do this as well.

I'm sorry you had such a negative experience on Etsy.
  • Options
    That sucks. I'd just pass the word around here that she's a rude seller and takes her sweet time with stuff.

Maybe put it in your bio under vendors...

"I ordered this tag from BitchSeller on Etsy. While I love the item, she took a long time to send it and when I asked about it, I got an incredibly rude response. I wouldn't recommend her."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards