Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

PIP wedding dresses

2»

Re: PIP wedding dresses

• Options
    Sun, you make a good point! I feel like julez and I are connected.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pip-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b9bd7c9-c2b5-473b-a2c4-affa3e6ab56bPost:fec28aff-3aa3-459f-b71e-24ad9699d496">Re: PIP wedding dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP wedding dresses : thank you so much! I havent really posted much on this board...mostly local and month...but I'm starting to more. I'm getting married tomorrow!!!! (just about to go t bed). , I'll have more soon!!!!
    <p>Posted by melko4886[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>Wow, congratulations! Enjoy tomorrow, and do return to post your pictures here. Good luck!</p>
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pip-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b9bd7c9-c2b5-473b-a2c4-affa3e6ab56bPost:23ac62d7-e83e-4a10-b4e2-ef1dee23beb1">Re: PIP wedding dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mutley, I love the 'dancing dress' (although I am perplexed by the two wedding dresses!) that you had. At what point during the event did you change?
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    We had an afternoon reception.  I had a feeling I might get a little hot in my wedding dress, so I got a lighter dress.  I had my DOC scheduled to get me to change after we cut the cake.  I ended up changing much earlier because I was burning up.  It enabled me to truly get down on the dance floor. 

Plus - with our reception ending earlier in the night, we had a feeling there would be some sort of after-party and I didn't want to wear a big dress to a bar.  FIL ended up hosting a big party at his house afterwards.

Also, the 2nd dress wouldn't have worked for our Nuptial Mass. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pip-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b9bd7c9-c2b5-473b-a2c4-affa3e6ab56bPost:32cef567-1ff0-4b15-b0de-aec7b7c211ea">Re: PIP wedding dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP wedding dresses : Thanks! We had an afternoon reception.  I had a feeling I might get a little hot in my wedding dress, so I got a lighter dress.  I had my DOC scheduled to get me to change after we cut the cake.  I ended up changing much earlier because I was burning up.  It enabled me to truly get down on the dance floor.  Plus - with our reception ending earlier in the night, we had a feeling there would be some sort of after-party and I didn't want to wear a big dress to a bar.  FIL ended up hosting a big party at his house afterwards. Also, the 2nd dress wouldn't have worked for our Nuptial Mass. 
    <p>Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>Oh ok, why was that? The other dress was strapless, right? </p><p> </p><p>In any case, I adore the second gown. Glad it got a lot of wear on the day! </p><p> </p><p>and also, great to see an afternoon reception with dancing!</p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards