New York-New York City
Options

Photobooth

I read a while ago about someone that got a photobooth for her wedding at a really good price. If anyone has done this or is doing this at a good price please let me know. FH would like to this if we can afford it but the prices I found are above what we can pay. Please let me know if you are using or doing this and the average prices I should expect. TIA

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    I didn't have a photo booth at my wedding but my friends did I totally wish we did. They used partybooths.com and I know they were on a budget so I'm sure they're reasonably priced. Good luck with the planning!
  • Options
    We are paying about $1,400 with welovephotobooths.com.  This includes prints for all of your guests to take with them, a book of all photos for you and FI to keep, and a CD with all photos. 
    There is currently a promo for Dream Studios' photo booth for $597 - it is a deal email I received from TK.  Not sure what it includes, and I don't know anything about the company except they are based in Chelsea, but the price is right.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks girls!
  • Options
    I received the details from the tk special for dream studios.. it is very reasonable.. If you want some more info, let me know
  • Options
    premier photobooths

We paid $1000 for unlimited prints, scrapbook, DVD of all photos, props and a booth with an attendant for 4 hours at our wedding.  

Web link is right here:  www.premierphotoboothsinc.com

• Options
    Keep an eye on groupon, I got mine through them and I've seen photobooth deals listed a few times.  You might want to check North Jersey or other nearby areas, mine was from Garden State Photo Studio, I think said they would travel up to 50 miles  so that would include NYC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards