New York-New York City

DOC/planner rec!!

Hi!  I just wanted to let everyone know about how very much I loved our DOC at our wedding last month!!  I hired Katie from Sara Kate Events and she was fabulous!!  She was very attentive during the whole planning process and wonderful on my big day.  Every email and phone call was answered quickly and she had the best advice.  I had a few small snafu's happen before the ceremony and she took care of everything without my knowing, which was great.  I highly recommend her!  

I also saw on her website that she is offering a discount on her DOC packages and wanted to pass it along.  If you are looking for a planner, please please please check her out!

Good luck!
Rose

Re: DOC/planner rec!!

• Kate CKate C member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if she would help me, even though we are planning a wedding in Bermuda?! Thanks going to contact her.
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Katie too and she was great!  I know she coordinates weddings all around the east coast, so I don't she why she wouldn't be able to help with a Bermuda wedding.  What a fun place to get married!!!  
  • alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Katie for my wedding on 10-10-10 and she did and excellent job. I have only good things to say about her.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • I just used Rachel Quigley (www.celebrationcoordination.com) for my "big fat gay wedding" and she was a LIFE SAVER. Girl is worth every penny of the $800 I paid her. (She has a full time job and this is what she does on weekends which is why she is so much cheaper than other NYC planners. I was quoted $2400 by someone else! Extortion!) 

My wedding was on the small side but with some BIG personalities and she made sure everything was perfect and helped transfer the guests between locations, executed some artsy little touches I added last minute, and even coordinated with my partner for a special surprise.

She felt like my maid of honor but twice as reliable.
    Strongly recomended for any weddings in the NYC area.

Peter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards