New York-New York City

110-120ppl - need venue in bklyn or queens

hi!
just starting my venue search and looking for a venue for 110 - 120 in brooklyn or queens.
i'm finding a lot of places for a saturday night have a 150 guest min.

any ideas?  would like to spend $160 pp at the most!

thanks!
jess

Re: 110-120ppl - need venue in bklyn or queens

• Terrace on the park looks really nice!  thanks!

I'm looking for places that aren't really catering halls.  I love the liberty warehouse but their minimum is 150ppl and i LOVE the foundry, but it's SO expensive - $10K just for the venue rental and nothing else.

if anyone else has any other ideas, feel free to share!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_110-120ppl-need-venue-in-bklyn-or-queens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:bf4478d0-844e-422c-a476-5451ae559b0dPost:3abdfaab-847d-41d5-8208-c5f5ed46b0e5">Re: 110-120ppl - need venue in bklyn or queens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi you should check out terrace on the park and Russo on the Bay in Queens the view is great...
    Posted by jennybarbie[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_110-120ppl-need-venue-in-bklyn-or-queens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:bf4478d0-844e-422c-a476-5451ae559b0dPost:3abdfaab-847d-41d5-8208-c5f5ed46b0e5">Re: 110-120ppl - need venue in bklyn or queens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi you should check out terrace on the park and Russo on the Bay in Queens the view is great...
    Posted by jennybarbie[/QUOTE]

Brooklyn: El Caribe, Grand Prospect Ballroom
    Queens: Auntuns
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married at the stone mill in NY Botanical gardens (bronx).  It's maximum is 110 people, I really like it cause it's rustic and simple; doesn't have a receptional hall feel.  You could check out prospect park boathouse, the queens botanical garden (I think with 110 people you'd have to get a tent).  I've seen that the queens county farm is really cute if you really want to think outside of the box.  Galapagos art space in brooklyn looks cool.    I know you don't want a reception hall but russo's on the bay has a restaurant with a "reception hall" in it that was pretty.  It's called vetro...my only problem with it was the fact that it's right on crossbay blvd and it's not very picturesque.  Valentin's on the Green in bayside also looks nice. Do you not want LI at all?  The DeSeversky Mansion is absolutely gorgeous...

I also liked the foundry a lot but it is crazy!  And the fact that they want to charge you for each additional space you use is also insane.

Congratulations and good luck!  You'll find that  this is the toughtest part IMO.  After you find the venue everything else starts falling into place. 
    weddingcake-1
  • in brooklyn look at rex manor, giando on the water
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  •  giando on the water, hands down!
    food is awesome and the veiw is beautiful!! 

also dyker golf course - small and affordable
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards