Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

server errors...again

I keep getting a server error message when I try to open the FFF-II thread. Anyone else having issues?

Re: server errors...again

• Options
    I think there is about 4125412562 posts on this very subject, so yeah there are some issues.
  • Options
    what?!  are you serious?!  This is completely new information.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Oddly enough, I was just able to read it.

I still can't get to page 5 of FFF though.

It looks like piper was posting screen caps of the thread Amoro started the other night, and that might be what broke it.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Nope, no problems. Must be your computer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_server-errorsagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:67d1f73f-c132-4dac-b243-af9a8142960bPost:c3de55f6-2105-4e2d-8b73-746787dbda31">Re: server errors...again</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think there is about 4125412562 posts on this very subject, so yeah there are some issues.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

Okay...lets not completely over exaggerate.
  • Options
    I'm finding it hilarious that people are still responding to that.  No one can read what you're saying....

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    How are people responding?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can type a message into the response box on page 1. You just can't see the posts on page 5.

I just posted on the FFF in case someone can see it. I *think* they're just trying to get it to page 6, but if someone can actually see page 5, C&P the responses on page 5 to page 6, please and thank you.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards