Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Guests who can't find a mailbox...

Okay, our wedding responses are due June 15th, the final head count for most of our vendors is due June 20th and our wedding is July 2nd.  We are only going to have between 60 and 70 people at our wedding, so a few non-responders will make a BIG difference in our seating arrangements and table plans.  My fiance and I currently has 4 guests (8 if you include the "and guest" listed on each invite) that have not sent in their response cards.  We heard it was okay to start calling people who haven't responded 1-2 weeks prior, but no one has even bothered to return our calls. 

My question is, how do you handle non-responders when having an exact head count is VERY important?  Do we include them in our head count and pay for them just in case they decide to show up or nix them from the head count if they haven't responded by the due date?????
BabyName Ticker Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Guests who can't find a mailbox...

• Options
    Thanks guys!!  I am trying not to get stressed or sweat the little stuff....but the last minute meetings and due dates are sooooo consuming!  I will take your suggestions...deep breaths....and be confident that everything will work out.  Smile
  • Options
    @Brandywine11 - I LOVE YOUR NEWFIE PIC!!!!  We grew up with newfie's as kids and I absolutely adore them.  My parents actually still have one that we got when I was a junior in high school.  She's an old girl now (11 years) and her name is Mercedes...but she's every bit as sweet today as the day we brought her home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards