Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NUGGET

You must read the post below. MUST.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: NUGGET

• Options
    Everytime you page yourself God kills a kitten.

Think of the kittens, fishugget.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF YOU CRAZY LOON!
  • Options
    Dudes. I never leave the knot. Think of it like a Knot IV.

It's a lot of work to be me and me.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I think i need a margarita after this :)
  • Options
    Oh and Nugget while you're here, I PMed you yesterday.

Now why am I craving fish nuggets for lunch? Weird.
  • Options

If you combined the awesomeness of the Fische with the afrotasticness of the Nugget the entire board would implode, you could suddenly divide by zero, and the space-time continuum would rip apart.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Fish nuggets remind me of what it would be like to eat McDonald's chicken nuggets and fish sandwich at the same time, and I admit that I love McD's...it sounds delicious. :(

Also, Fische, I just came across someone in my caseload for the day whose first name is Margarita.  I'm sure it's relatively common in certain parts of the world, but it still made me smile ;)
  • Options
    We are Fischenugget, and we are maaaaannyyyyyy....

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nugget-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6ec3cb72-0d03-4aec-b6da-610a53bb9c52Post:e5928ab8-af76-4f73-ba8a-2aa3818b5b7d">Re: NUGGET</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you combined the awesomeness of the Fische with the afrotasticness of the Nugget the entire board would implode, you could suddenly divide by zero, and the space-time continuum would rip apart.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

Word to your mom.

Rest assured, I might name my cat Margarita, but never a person. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I used to see the name "Precious" come up at my job for employees all the time.  Who the hell names their kid "Precious"?  Noodle's DOG is named "Precious". 

Oh, and there was one called "Babygirl".  I sh*t you not.  Her legal first name was "Babygirl".

• Options
    Precious reminds me of Silence of the Lambs.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Worst name I ever saw was Oral Sexton. Closely followed by someone whose first name was Frozen.
  • Options
    One of my coworkers is named Margarita. Goes by Rita. She's from Russia.

I ran across someone named Daquiri once. True story.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Frozen and Daquiri should get married.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    My son's teacher's name is Miss Tequila.
  • Options
    NO.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Yes. It was really weird at first, but I've gotten used to it and I really adore her and think she's a great teacher. Plus, most of the kids can't pronounce it anyway, so it comes out like Miss Keela.
  • Options
    That is AWESOME.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards