New York-New York City
Options

Best Bride Body Ever

My fiance, Jeff, and I were introduced to this fat burning system by a former clinical nutritionist, Dr. Ina Nozek (www.doctorina.info), as she explained to us the immense health benefits of nutritional cleansing and replenishing including the natural side effect of weight loss. 
We have been using these products for months (particularly the meal replacement shakes) and have each done two 9-Day Fat Burning & Deep Cleanse Programs. I was able to release those "last 10 pounds" and Jeff released 20 extra pounds he had gained from medication he was prescribed to battle an illness.  Jeff has been a personal fitness trainer for over 20 years and has introduced several of his clients to this system as a way to compliment their fitness program and help them achieve their health related goals. Like us, his clients have had GREAT success, not only losing stubborn pounds but increasing their energy and overall well being.
Our wedding is only three weeks away, and it occurred to me that other brides are also a PERFECT fit for these products. Namely because THEY WORK! There are several types of products and programs offered (everything from weight loss tools, vitamins & supplements, healthy snacks, skin care products, etc.), AND everything the company manufactures is completely natural. No stimulants, no chemicals. 
First step is to send me an email requesting more information. I can be reached at wendyhannan@gmail.com - and I am waiting to hear from you so that I can share my secrets! :) Here's to My and Your "Best Bride Body Ever!" 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards