Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tuesday Morning!

Re: Tuesday Morning!

• Options
    Man, I could go for a massage.  I think I'm getting one next month.  My friend's bachelorette party is at Foxwoods and we're having a spa day, I think she said the package included manis, pedis, and a massage.  Cannot wait.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Midge - I filled out my brackets for FI's work contest. I really don't know what I'm doing and I don't care enough to look up info on teams. One year I almost won though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tuesday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:73c7a8e3-727a-4e73-920c-5406d24f5040Post:ca15312d-890f-4986-92c6-b27b10fd0cbe">Re: Tuesday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Morning! : I ended up finding one at JCP, of all places.  I usually don't have any luck there.  It's pretty plain, pink and white stripes, but it's cute.  Better than the ones that don't fit anymore!
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]
    Awesome!  I never go to JCP.  But I went there for maternity pants because I was desperate and they were half the price of maternity pants everywhere else.  I was like, why didn't I do this sooner.  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Petal, for reals, stop breaking TK with your darned days off.  :-P

And Beaniebeach, I find myself routinely surprised at the people who actually hold jobs - my personal favorite is the English teacher on my FB feed who can't spell or punctuate correctly.  All I can think is "oh man, in 10 years her students are going to be getting married, and they are going to get BLASTED on TK for typing like seven year olds."

ETA:  Assuming, of course, that the IT problems haven't driven away the intelligent people, leaving only beebees and vendors by then.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Petal - That sounds like me. Our brackets aren't due until Thursday and I'm going to have FI help me with mine this year. Possibly a better chance of winning some monies.
  • Options
    Are there no more KPSes being submitted?  We haven't had a new one in months.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Morning. I know IT stuff is the main reason I haven't been around as much. It's impossible to have a conversation when you never know when a post will show up. 

Cfas, that dinner sounds good. Did you buy the venison somewhere or did you get it from someone who hunts?
  • Options
    Adamar -- Mandy hasn't been here that often either :(  I think KPS sort of died out.  Unfortunate.  I still click on the link every so often in the hopes that there will be new ones.

• Options
    Good morning! Been super busy the last week or so. But the IT glitches are really annoying. It's so hard to follow any threads if they don't show up or having to sort through a page or two to find the OP. 

Mom had surgery last Thursday to remove some additional lymph nodes, only 1 of the 7 the doctor removed came back as cancerous. And all her other scans came back negative. So that means they caught it & it hadn't spread much at all!

FI has had an insane work schedule the past 3 weeks. Tonight I actually get to spend time with him longer than 2 hours. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cfas, I asked this on the other server, but where did you get venison?
  • Options
    JW - I'm glad they found the cancer hasn't spread much. That's great! Does she have to go through more treatments still?
  • Options
    So none of my posts showed up so I decided to try a different screen name, JIC. Let's see if this works.

This is Anna BTW.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I saw your posts on the other thread Anna.  I was going to try and quote you when they showed back up again, but they never did.

• Options
    All the new people here probably have no clue KPS even exists.
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    I want to read KPS secrets!

I will admit that I also check it now and then just in case.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I made this a few weeks ago when TN was adding the facebook and twitter buttons. 

You guys saw me though, so I guess I'm not banninated. Too bad, that would have been more fun. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Should we call you Anna or RP?

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I don't care. If TK is working again I can go back to the other name I guess. I was kind of looking for an excuse for a new SN though. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Oh, cfas, that is horrible.  I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Ugh I'm sorry Cfas.  That sucks.

• Options
    I'm so sorry cfas, that's horrible.
  • Options
    Oh man, Cfas, that really sucks. Witholdings confuse me and I'm always afraid I'm going to do it wrong. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Midge, she had 16 weeks of chemo (1week she'll receive the treatment, one week resting), radiation, then an oral chemo treatment for 5 years. 

But the oncologist is very optimistic that by doing all this, there will be a greater chance she'll stay cancer free once this is all done! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *HUGS* Cfas, that is awful :(

• Options
    Sorry Cfas! That is not cool.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning,
    Hopefully this shows up.  My boss is out of the office until Thurs and then he's on vacation on Friday.  I'm hoping this is going to be a light week for work.

I found out I'm going to be travelling for work again. Yell
    I hate travelling, especially alone.

They wanted me to travel every week and I told them that was going to be impossible with the wedding coming up, so we settled on every 3 weeks.  I'll have to drive 5 hours there and 5 hours back by my self every 3 weeks. Blech.
  • Options
    What do you do that requires that much travel, July? 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tuesday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:73c7a8e3-727a-4e73-920c-5406d24f5040Post:a3125edf-cc2c-4500-9058-7b5ecc9fc353">Re: Tuesday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do you do that requires that much travel, July? 
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

Let's see if this will make it into the right thread.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tuesday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:73c7a8e3-727a-4e73-920c-5406d24f5040Post:1e1e33b3-995c-4ab3-9bb4-44e060cb134d">Re: Tuesday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies.  It's primary day in Alabama, and I'm the idiot who didn't re-register to vote when I moved, so no voting for me today :(  I must remember to re-register before November.  I really wanted to not vote for Santorum though.  Someone was putting out signs for Santorum this weekend, and I really wanted to stop my car and kick them.  And then take all the signs down and set them on fire.  I may have anger issues when it comes to that man. And?  I hope that someone actually gets to see this, since TK sucks lately.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Can you just go to your old precinct? I have no idea how far away you moved so that may not be possible. </div><div>
    </div><div>I'd probably have the same reaction to people putting up Santorus signs. Luckily he wasn't even on the ballot here so I haven't seen any. 

</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tuesday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:73c7a8e3-727a-4e73-920c-5406d24f5040Post:16fa796e-35f2-4c7f-9ac7-efdfbb81cb75">Re: Tuesday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna --- I got the venison from my dad. He hunts. And sometimes he is succesful at it. :-)
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm jealous! I wish I knew someone who hunted so I could get some venison. </div>
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards