New York-New York City
Options

Bachelorette party to include 18 yr old sister

Hi all-

I'm getting married this October and my sister, the maid of honor, is only 18.  I'd really like to include her in the bachelorette fun but I don't really think I can in NYC.  Any ideas on what I can do to include her as well?  No bars or clubs really...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette party to include 18 yr old sister

• Options
    bklyn10910bklyn10910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My nineteen yr old sister was my MOH, and for my bachelorette party, we got mani/pedi's, then went out to dinner at my favorite tapa's restaurant (Alta, in the west village).  Those of us who were old enough to drink, were able to get awesome cocktails with dinner.  We also had more drinks and dessert at Yaffa in the east village.  It's a regular restaurant, so my sister had no trouble getting in, and I love the decor there. :)

I'd definitely reccomend some sort of spa activity like mani/pedis or massages though! We had so much fun!
    Maureen & Jonathan - Married 10-9-10 | Expecting our first child 05-04-13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karaoke could be fun too. I know Duet Karaoke is open to all ages weekdays before midnight and weekends before 8pm.
    www.karaokeduet.com
  • Options
    stephanie1212stephanie1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a cooking class at Camaje, which is in downtown manhattan. It was the most reasonably priced as far as cooking classes run, and while wine and I think beer is included you can also just do the cooking and enjoy the food. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys!  I love these ideas and kareoke sounds like a good idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards