New York-New York City

2 Jim Hjelm Champagne with Gold Lace Bridal/Bridesmaid Dresses for sale style 5190

Inspired by Pippa Middletons famous maid of honor dress, this Jim Hjelm Occasions style exudes a subtle glamour and sophistication. Beautifully draped in flowy Cashmere chiffon and soft Gold Chantilly lace, this style is both easy and comfortable to wear. The contrasting sheer lace cap sleeves and back offer appropriate coverage without feeling constricted – the perfect balance of sexy and demure.

About the dress:    http://www.jlmcouture.com/blog/2011/08/30/introducing-pippa/  (style #5190)

Color of dress and Lace: Cashmere chiffon with Gold Lace

Original Price: $300

Price: $230

Label Size: 6

Street Size: 2-4

Designer: Jim Hjelm

Manufacturer's Style Number: 5190

Year Purchased: 2012

Dress Condition: Used Once

Dress alterations: I had the dress shortened for me to be for 5'3"

Like most Bridal Gowns, this dress was worn ONCE and is in good condition. Can be used for the Bride or for Bridesmaids, the color could work for either.

In fact many people mistook this dress from hanging in my closet as my wedding gown.

I have 2 dresses of the same size and will offer a discounted price if you take both.

If you are interested in purchasing them call (914)712-8478

Re: 2 Jim Hjelm Champagne with Gold Lace Bridal/Bridesmaid Dresses for sale style 5190

• Can you send me a picture of the dress?
  • I LOVEEEE this dress so much. My bridesmaids just tried it on in navy and it was stunning on them. At the store gold lace was not an option and I can't find it in gold lace any where. I would really appreciate it if you told me where you bought it in the gold lace. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards