New York-New York City

Petra Special Occasions and Accessories!

Hi everyone - 

I recently discovered Petra Special Occasions and Accessories, which is located in Port Washington, NY.  Petra offers a wide variety of beautiful gowns, cocktail dresses, mother of the bride & groom dresses, and bridesmaid attire.... they also have great cocktail jewlery as well! I am so happy I stumbled upon Petra because the customer service was top notch.  I went into the store to check out their collection and the shop owner, Casandra, was so helpful in terms of helping me find a cocktail dress for an upcoming wedding that I decided I would use her as my personal shopper for my bridesmaids in my upcoming wedding!

It turns out that Petra offers a great service where I can call to schedule an appointment to have my maids try on dresses and all I need to do is let Casandra know about what designers I like and what style/color dress I am looking for my bridesmaids to try on, and she will connect with those vendors and get the dresses into the store! It is a great service and so uniquely personal and simplified the process tenfold.

I highly recommend Petra to any NY area brides, mothers of the bride or groom or if you're just looking for a great designer cocktail dress.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards