New York-New York City
Options

FREE canvas tote bags/out of town welcome bags

My husband and I spent much of today cleaning out two big closets to make room for baby stuff (!) and I found the 40 canvas tote bags that I ordered online almost two years ago to use as welcome gift bags for out of town guests - it was a project I abandoned after I discovered that not a single guest reserved at one of the three hotels I had reserved rooms and a special rate at - my OOT guests ended up being scattered through out the city and I just couldn't deal with distribution.  Anyway, I am happy to give these away to anyone how would like them, so long as you are willing to come pick them up from my apartment, very near the W. 72nd St. station 1, 2, 3 subway line.  They are a plain canvas color, you could silk screen something on them if you are ambitious, or just tie pretty ribbons, they are big enough to fit water bottles and apples or a subway map or a NY magazine... your guests can re-use them... they are still in their wrapping.  Reply here or at mayflowerbride @ gmail.com if you are interested.

Re: FREE canvas tote bags/out of town welcome bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hello!  how nice of you to offer... i've been looking for reasonably priced canvas bags so this is right up my alley!!  i live in maryland so i could either pay for shipping if you want to get rid of them now, or i will be up in new york on the 29th/30th to meet some of our vendors... if you could wait till then, i can pick them up!  either one is fine with me.

thanks!
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you an email! My mom lives near you and can pick up.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They've been claimed, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards