New York-New York City

Postscript Brooklyn/Lion in the Sun Review (invitations)

I used Lion in the Sun Press for a Postscript Brooklyn invitation suite (letterpress), save the dates (digital), thank you notes (digital) and day of paperie.  They were wonderful.  All of the paper products were extremely high quality and I got tons of compliments on them.  We particularly loved the NYC scenes that were a little different from the ordinary city skyline - we were able to pick out a suite that featured my husband's childhood neighborhood and a thank you note that was personalized to our block.  Ella at Lion in the Sun was incredibly patient with me, walking me through all the options several times and responding extremely quickly to all my emailed questions and last minute changes.  The digital calligraphy feature was a great value, and overall, Postscript/Lion in the Sun has great prices for letterpress for New York City (I had almost given up on letterpress after meeting with the people at Alpine Creative Group and getting very discouraged).  We had a lot of fun designing some of our day-of elements, including personalized stickers and cocktail napkins that were priced competitively with what we could have gotten from the Knot, but featured our invitation theme. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards