Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

TGIF - Take 2

So I posted Good Morning, and it didn't actually post. Don't know if it's chrome or TK at this point. 

Anyway my macbook shiiiit the bed this morning and I'm pissed because I have no backup of the files on there and there's a cd in there right now with pictures on it that I need. 

I have a community service project this morning for work at a local school. Then I have a client visit at work late this afternoon. Hopefully it doesn't take an eternity because I don't want to miss the last trains of the evening. 

Re: TGIF - Take 2

• Options
    Oh and I hate how they made all those links at the top of the page (Blog, Dresses, Vendors, etc.) drop down menus because when I go to click on the Etiquette link at the top of threads I inevitably scroll over the dresses link and while I think I'm clicking on Etiquette I'm actually clicking on Wedding Dresses and it takes me to a completely different section of the site. 
  • Options
    Good morning!

I end up in Wedding Dresses every time I try to knot from my phone.

I got 5 hours of sleep last night.  I have stuff planned through 10pm tonight.  Today is going to be painful.  My only hope is that my lecture runs short so I have an hour of downtime before H's work dinner.
  • Options
    Hola.  Yay, Friday!

I always click Dresses too.  Glad it's not just me.

Work is going to be weird today.  Boss is out of state and my coworker called in sick yesterday, so if he's not there today it's just going to be me. 

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    So guys.  www.sunny95.com - click on the right corner "Listen Live" - from 7-8 they're doing the grill contest.  Not sure how much they'll talk to the contestants, but you might hear Trevor.  :) 

Good Morning.  I have Joce with me at work today, she's busy eating powdered donuts and drinking gatorade.  Parenting fail right there. 

I have such a busy weekend but it should be good.

AND YES.  The drop down boxes.  I'm not alone.  And of course that's the one time the knot is really fast when switching pages.
  • Options
    I hate the drop down menus. I had the hardest time sleeping last night. For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to watch a documentary about Auschwitz right before bed. I had nightmares.
  • Options
    H watches war documentaries (mostly WWII and the Civil War) right before bed almost every night.  And he wonders why he has so many bad dreams.  (I make him watch on his portable DVD player so that I can go to sleep without all the images of death in my head.)
  • Options
    Stacks that sounds like an awesome breakfast! Morning everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    Had to laugh, Stacks.   BabyBee is eating a popsicle before breakfast.  It's a junior 50 calorie pop and she and I have both been fighting a cold.  My throat is sore so I figure hers might be, too.  That's my justification.  ;-)

Edited: for stupidity.  I really do know the difference between soar and sore.  =-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Good morning, mamas!
  • Options
    KANE!   He's the prettiest little boy ever!  I love him. 

Awww, baby bee.  I hope she feels better (and you too!)

And for real, it's a father's day King of the Grill contest, why is a girl doing it?  That's stupid.  :) 
  • Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    Kane is gorgeous!

• Options
    I finished Sarah's Key yesterday, then saw the documentary in my Netflix suggestions. I think I just overdid it. On a completely unrelated note, this is day five of feeling like I swallowed a spiky marble. I'm assuming it's my postnasal drip, and my allergy medicine has stopped working.
  • Options
    I really liked Sarah's Key.  It is a tough read though in parts.

There is so much cute in this thread, between Kane, Baby B, and J.

• Options
    Stacks, maybe she wants to give it to someone? The kiddos are cute. Is there a newer photo of Baby Bee? I like watching her grow.
  • Options
    Yay mama fezz and baby Kane!!! Sososooooo sweet. So happy for ya!
  • Options
    She's standing in for her husband, but it's a KING of the grill contest.  Not Queen of the King of the grill.  :) 
  • Options
    Reading fail. Yeah, she should GTFO of the contest.
  • Options
    Yeah, having a vagina should eliminate you from the King of the Grill contest.

• Options
    Trevor is going last.  I'm soooooo nervous for him. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tgif-take-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7b4d9ace-e9be-4463-811d-d3167a335bd8Post:5c42546c-7c63-4547-85e7-bdb88f76f333">Re: TGIF - Take 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stacks, maybe she wants to give it to someone? The kiddos are cute. Is there a newer photo of Baby Bee? I like watching her grow.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Bday pics are on my mom's camera.  Will probably visit them tomorrow while Mr B is at school so hopefully I'll have some 2nd bday pics next week.  I do have a few randoms on my phone.  Let me do some looking.

• Options
    He's got this, Stack!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    Saving the best for last, Stacks :)

• Options
    Morning guys!  I stayed at home this morning for a little downtime and Lucy is definitely not feeling well. Poor girl has had a bit of the runs. She's getting plenty of water, and I am giving her rice. She just has a sensitive tumtum.

Allen is in Stockholm tonight and won't be back until tomorrow evening. I'm not really sure what to do with myself. Hm.

And! I started this morning by writing letters to my douchebag state rep and senator so they know I hope they are swallowed into the deepest pit of hell for voting for that abortion bill. It was very satisfying.
  • Options
    .....Did I kill the thread?
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! TREVOR!!!
  • Options
    Nah, Snip.  It's Friday.  We're all ready for the weekend :)

• Options
    Cooper hasn't been feeling well either. He's been really gassy, and it keeps scaring him. His allergies are also bothering him. I'm sure I sound like a terrible pet parent, but dog snarts make me giggle like a ten-year-old boy.
  • Options
    Stacks, seriously, I think Trevor took them aback by his smack talk. :D
  • Options
    He's such a good shiiit talker from his soccer days.  I'm so nervous my palms are sweaty.  I'm sure he's been talking mess to them all the entire time too! 
  • Options
    Morning!

I am not ready to go back to work today after my day off yesterday but I suppose i have to. FI knows how miserable I am there and has been trying to get me to quit/give my notice but I'm too chicken. I dont want to quit till I find a new job, FI says I should just quit and then find a new job - he says I'll get one for sure but I dont know. I still also have a week left of holiday pay so I think I'll give my two weeks notice & then take my week off to start looking for a new job. Now might be a good time because end of july we get canada day off so I can have like 10 days off in a row. 

Life is stressful lol.

FI was in a GREAT mood this morning, I loved it. I wish we could both just take the day off and spend it together. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards