Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Why?!

I know I haven't been here long, but why are there 2 new (like first and second ever postings) responding on the Knot Jennifer BS and not in a good way. Gahhh I just don't like new people that think they know everything. I'm not that new and I don't even pretend to know stuff. Anyways, thanks for listening to me.
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image

Re: Why?!

• Options
    I haven't been around too long either but I agree. I especially hate the "why can't we just get along and be nice" responses. If we're all just "nice," it kind of defeats the point of the board.
  • Options
    Someone on the proposals board told me I needed more compassion and to be more supportive because I told someone that they shouldn't plan their own engagement party (though I did say "go ahead and plan a great party, just don't call it an engagement party.") I don't get why people think they need compassion and support while planning a wedding--I tend to reserve that kind of stuff for, you know, serious life issues and all....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_why-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4fbce2-93f9-4f7a-8b77-528024b34611Post:abd4dbf0-19ca-4250-8105-df550f4d15e2">Why?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know I haven't been here long, but why are there 2 new (like first and second ever postings) responding on the Knot Jennifer BS and not in a good way. Gahhh I just don't like new people that think they know everything. I'm not that new and I don't even pretend to know stuff. Anyways, thanks for listening to me.
    Posted by Carson386[/QUOTE]

Meh, I really don't care how *new* someone is, I judge based upon the advice/viewpoint given when posting. 

But I do agree their viewpoint BLOWS!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I cant stand the 'play nice' posts either. It's presumptuous, aggressive, and rude to dictate how people post. I even had one lady drag the poor kids from the conn shooting into it. I was so appalled at using the death of innocent children as a passive aggressive tool of manipulation that I had to seriously restrain my reply. Ugh.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards