New York-New York City
Options

Wedding Party Party

Hi All,

My fiance and I are trying to plan a fun gettogether for our wedding party for the Friday night of our wedding weekend (wedding is on Sunday). I'm hosting a bridesmaid luncheon earlier that day. We were thinking of doing dinner and karaoke but our wedding party with their significant others and us is 20 people total so the costs are starting to add up.

I'm hoping for some inspiration for a fun night for a group that won't cost a fortune. Any ideas?!

TIA!
Michelle

Re: Wedding Party Party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe go out to Long Island (someplace close) or semi-locally upstate to a winery for the night.  Leave after the luncheon and go for the night and just let loose.  Either have a designated driver, rent a limo (or car service, etc), have a family  member pick you up, etc. Or you could always book a hotel room, etc.  It's a fun way to focus solely on your wedding party for the afternoon/evening.
  • Options
    inloveinbkinloveinbk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Karoke One Seven has happy hour prices to rent the room that holds around 25 people.  Draft beers during happy hour are like $2.50, and most other drinks are half off.  You can order dinner in, have great drinks, and the best song choice in the City.  
    Unlike my old favorite place in Koreatown, Karaoke One Seven is also super clean and spiffy looking!

We are planning on doing an after-after-party there on our wedding day, but thought the room could hold more people.  :(  In the end, we might just do it anyway, and have extra guests spill over into the bar out front.

Seriously, the song selection is SO good!  And it's right near Union Square, so if you want to go out before/afterwards, there are lots of options.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards