Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Friday night!!

What's up?

My heat is broken.. (ETA: I'm COLD) and I clogged the garbage disposal in the sink.  A friend of H's is stopping by in a bit to fix at least one of the two.  I think the pipe under the disposal needs to be taken apart and I was not confident that I could do that without adult supervision, so I will ask him about that while he's here too.  I did it after I'd already called him about the heat thing.

Re: Friday night!!

• Options
    I thought that said your HEART was broken.  I was a little alarmed for a second.

I'm...feeling kind of crappy.  And I think I'm going to have mac and cheese for dinner.  I picked up a box of Annie's GF, but I'm a little scared.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Why GF?

I had leftover chinese food.
  • Options
    And to add?  When I read "My heart is broken" I did not think "broken heart" in the sense that most people would...like someone broke up with you and broke your heart.  I thought like...heart defect broken.

What is WRONG with me?

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Hi!  Sorry about all the troubles Loopy, I hope you get your heat back soon!

J mac and cheese sounds yummy right about now, maybe I'll make that for dinner because otherwise dinner was chips, wine and peppermint patties. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:80bd2b23-0863-4f2d-8a2b-81332bb4f79bPost:ffbf13ad-3f89-4df2-9b72-b7f920d6e820">Re: Friday night!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why GF? I had leftover chinese food.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Blech.  I am gluten....allergic?  Intolerant?  Sensitive?  Something?  I have to keep some in my diet because i'm being tested for Celiac in a week, but I've cut out the major ones like bread, pasta, etc...and I'm much happier for it. 

• Options
    Got it J.  Sorry to hear you have issues with it.  No fun.

I don't know why you would jump to something physically wrong with a heart... must mean your brain is wired differently than most people thus making you a genious.
  • Options
    sle - what's wrong with chips, wine and peppermint patties for dinner?
  • Options
    In my mind absolutely nothing! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:80bd2b23-0863-4f2d-8a2b-81332bb4f79bPost:cc8f8790-9ac0-42db-a78c-e452567cdc08">Re: Friday night!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Got it J.  Sorry to hear you have issues with it.  No fun. I don't know why you would jump to something physically wrong with a heart... must mean your brain is wired differently than most people thus making you a genious.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much a disaster ;)  I still have my awesome rash too!  At least I can breathe now.  Breathing is helpful.

• Options
    Breathing is good.  Are you trying a different medicine for the asthma, or just stopping the one.

Like the new siggy.
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I finally got my prednisone :)  5 days of that, and I'm good to go!

And thanks!

• Options
    Breathing is good thing J and I love the new sig pic!
  • Options
    Hi!

Just back from dinner.  H surprised me with dinner plans tonight.  He plans about 2 dinners per year.  This was a wonderful treat.

I hope the rash gets better soon, J.

• Options
    I also read heart is broken and was really worried that you mentioned that in passing but didn't address it further.  It took me three readings to see "heat"

FI made beer cheddar risotto for dinner.  It was stupid good.
  • Options
    Haha.. Nope, I'm COLD.  It's only 60 in my house.  But it's 40 outside so I'm doing all right.
  • Options
    I edited the OP to make it clearer since so many are adding letters.
  • Options
    Eek.  I don't miss living in a cold climate. We managed to avoid using the heater this winter.

Of course, we also have mosquitoes year round and huge cockroaches, so don't feel envious of my location.
  • Options
    I'll take a little cold to kill the bugs.  I don't really mind the cold so much.. it's all the grey and rain that gets hard to take.
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly Loopy, there's always blankets to crawl under when you're cold but there is no escaping bugs.
  • Options
    I usually keep the house at 65, so 62 isn't that awful.  My usual position is curled up on the couch with a blanket.
  • Options
    MyUserName1MyUserName1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    There's always bug spray to kill the little fuuckers, but sometimes there aren't enough blankets in the world.

ETA: Love your new Sig, Loopy- so HAPPY!
  • Options
    I miss mild cold.  I like winter nights drinking hot chocolate, curled under a blanket and reading a book.
  • Options
    Awesome pic Loopy!

Mica those are some of my favorite nights, nothing to do but drink some hot chocolate and cuddle under a blanket reading my book or watching tv.
  • Options
    Mica- I like a mild cold to kill the bugs too, but tonight is a nice night out.

I hated what prednisone did to me. Granted I was on it for 2 months, but I still hated it. 
    Loopy- Great sig pic!

• Options
    Thanks.  

Anyone read anything good lately?  I'm looking for my next book, unless I decide to finally start the HP books.
  • Options
    Hi Megs!

It appears that I'll be trapped at home tomorrow from Gasparilla.  Have you been to watch the pirate invasion?  I think the flotilla goes right by us.

I just told my medical student's fiance to check out TK and WCF, so she should be heading your way soon.  My student and his fiance found E but thankfully lurked first.  :)
  • Options
    We haven't been. We could walk to the parade, but we figured it is probably better we stay away. The stories I hear from others is enough for me and to stay out of trouble. I told H that we might try the brunch cruise next year. 

New people would be great on the board. It is very slow over there. 
  • Options
    What is Gasparilla?
  • Options
    Gasparilla = amazing.

Pirates take over the bay.  sort of literally.
  • Options
    Loopy, you read the history of the world through 6 drinks (or whatever), right?  The same guy wrote the culinary history of the world.  I'm enjoying that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards