New York-New York City
Options

Deposit required to book Russo's?????

Hey hunnies does anyone know the required deposit to books Russo's on the bay any help would be appreciated???
Holiday

Re: Deposit required to book Russo's?????

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe its one-third. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just posting for any others who wanted to know the answer to my question. Well I found out today my coworker is getting married at Russo's in September of this year and all together he said his wedding for 300 people came up to about $18,000 and he only had to put $2,000 down to hold his date. Just FYI
    Holiday
  • Options
    tiffythebridetiffythebride member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey I was just curious but your friend is having 300 people for $18,000???.  It's only $60 a person?? I heard Russo's was pretty expensive but that sounds like a good deal!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Sweetie I was so wrong I didn't get all of what he told me. For 300 people it came up to $32,000 and they have to pay $18,000 by July then a certain amount every month then his final deposit I believe but don't qoute me a week before the wedding but to hold his date was $2,000 sorry for any wrong info lol..............
    Holiday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I knew Russo's was pricey but gooid grief. I recently attended a bridal show there and was interested in what the numbers would be for a wedding of 150 guests. However I am really re thinking even inquring.
    I'll always be the lady in his life.
  • Options
    krusso24krusso24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Russo's is as expensive or inexpensive as you want it to be.  If you want the FULL menu (and I mean like a ridiculous cocktail hour, choice of twelve different dinner entree options at the table and the venetian hour), you're looking at ~$250/$265 pp...at least that is what it used to be...
    Soon-to-be Mrs. C

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KIWI1177KIWI1177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my reception there. I put 500 down and they put you on a payment plan. Im having 304 people and its costing me about $60,000 for the venue. I did upgrade a lot of things though. It all depends on the package you chose.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They only need $500 to save the date and start the contract. Then you set up a payment plan with them depending on your date. They said most people pay 1000 - 2000 a month until 30 days before the wedding when the remaining is due. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards