Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

MsMery

Oh so contrary! :)  I was asleep when you posted last night--

What kind of industry does your H work in?

He is an industrial designer.

How did he find out about a job in Italy?

Friend he used to work with at his old job who was a director with the company here.

Where in the US did you live before?

Michigan, the right-handed state.

How long were you and H dating in the US before you moved?

1 year, 4 months.

Were you engaged before you moved to Italy?

We got engaged three days before we moved, on NYE.

Oh and how many times have you been banned, and for what? Being a newb, I don't know the answers though I assume you've talked about all this before.

I think it was three times. Most of the times, I believe I was banned for people reporting me.  After the first time getting banned, you don't get the 3 day, you go straight to jail, so...

Re: MsMery

• Options
    Oh so contrary! :)  I was asleep when you posted last night--

What kind of industry does your H work in?

He is an industrial designer.

How did he find out about a job in Italy?

Friend he used to work with at his old job who was a director with the company here.

Where in the US did you live before?

Michigan, the right-handed state.

How long were you and H dating in the US before you moved?

1 year, 4 months.

Were you engaged before you moved to Italy?

We got engaged three days before we moved, on NYE.

Oh and how many times have you been banned, and for what? Being a newb, I don't know the answers though I assume you've talked about all this before.

I think it was three times. Most of the times, I believe I was banned for people reporting me.  After the first time getting banned, you don't get the 3 day, you go straight to jail, so...
  • Options
    I just think it's funny you got banned for people crying about your b!tchiness. I've seen a lot worse.

Thanks for the answers!

One of my friends from Michigan pointed out to me that when you ask people who are from Michigan where they are from, they always hold up their hand and point to their location geographically. So true!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    People from Wisconsin do that too.  WI and Michigan make a great pair ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards