Wedding Etiquette Forum

Momo

You're stupid.

Is that rude?
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Momo

• Who's Momo and why is she stupid?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2009

Really?

I am stupid because i don't think Christmas engagements are stupid and I posted my story why I didn't think so.  Apparently it was just a posting for people to say they are stupid and since i disagreed and said it was rude to tell people their engagements were stupid, I am now a person to pick on.  F me for not going along with the cool crowd.
    Oh and yes my name is stupid. Just to clear that up. 

• Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2009
    This sounds like PeeWee Herman

ETA:  Well, my comment made more sense when momo's reply was "Well you're stupid too, so there."

Note to self: start using the quote feature
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Dani - read the Christmas Day proposals poll

• Just giving her a hard time because her panties are in gigantic wads over people having opinions. No biggie.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I give a strong side-eye to randomly placed "y"'s in children's names.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • At first I thought this thread was entitled Memo.
    Then I thought it was a page to Amoro.
    I was thoroughly confused.
  • I think I'm the one that's stupid because until I just read Brie's post, I've assumed her name was momo fayden. Not  mom of ayden. Wow.
  • Actually I wasn't peeved in the least.  Peeved at the stupidness this has taken though.  I simply just don't agree.  No need for name calling and insulting a kids name though.
  • Huh. Apparently I did too, because I call her momo. Oops.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:7b900bb0-b847-458b-a5b3-e5ba6c7022db">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I'm the one that's stupid because until I just read Brie's post, I've assumed her name was momo fayden. Not  mom of ayden. Wow.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

lol.  Yeah, I had to read this twice too !
  • Sorry, I'm a smartass like that.

Getting married, are ya?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Momo - you're new to (P&)E right? At least, I don't recognize your SN.   You can't take some newbie hazing?

• I read it as momo fayden too.

But way to take a general poll way too personally Momo!  No one was knocking YOUR engagement. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:7b900bb0-b847-458b-a5b3-e5ba6c7022db">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I'm the one that's stupid because until I just read Brie's post, I've assumed her name was momo fayden. Not  mom of ayden. Wow.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Haha same here!  I'll sit with you on the slow bench.
  • Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2009
    I know, right?  (in response to Dani's post)

• Well, maybe we aren't all stupid. Maybe it's just that Brie is super smart.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:cc3fe1ff-7a39-4878-b581-29c5e3a076fa">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, maybe we aren't all stupid. Maybe it's just that Brie is super smart.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Well, I do have many leather-bound books and my apartment does smell of rich mahogany.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lurkers would know this would happen. I'm betting she isn't a lurker.

All in good fun.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:26e7ab04-d8e7-4345-83fe-5c88d07fd3c5">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I give a strong side-eye to randomly placed "y"'s in children's names.
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

Jeeze Brie! Don't go raining on her mommy-hood parade because she put a "y" in her (i hope) son's name! How rude!
  • Momo's (yes, she will always be known as Momo to me) been around here for a while, but she's not around very regularly.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Kind of OT, but I was in the post office the other day and I heard what I consider the new worst name ever for a human child.

Buckley. For a GIRL.

PS. I agree with Brie on the side-eye for randomly placed "y"s. I will never understand why parents feel the need to be overly creative with kids' names.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So, I guess I should rethink changing Ben's name to Byn?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:aa90caae-38ee-475b-9a55-62d1b280ea61">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kind of OT, but I was in the post office the other day and I heard what I consider the new worst name ever for a human child. Buckley. For a GIRL. PS. I agree with Brie on the side-eye for randomly placed "y"s. I will never understand why parents feel the need to be overly creative with kids' names.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Buckley is the name of my male cat. 

Heels and I are on the same wavelength back in the other thread.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • PS I'd love for Momo to point out to the class where I called her name stupid in that other thread.
  • Haha Brie I know. That's why I said "human". I think Buckley is adorable for a male kitty. :)
  • Was it Buckley Nevaeh? Because that would officially make it the worst name ever.

cew, I like Byn. Reminds me of the kid who will someday make a living doing interpretive dances of what it's like to be a salad. Okay, then, maybe you should stick to Ben.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Eye to eye, Brie.  Eye to eye.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:9183d37e-62a4-44cb-99ff-81d895ef1afb">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like Byn. Reminds me of the kid who will someday make a living doing interpretive dances of what it's like to be a salad.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

DED.

I'm a CARROT!!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_momo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:874649ef-ae18-4d0f-a5e4-ec55ce651fd8Post:9183d37e-62a4-44cb-99ff-81d895ef1afb">Re: Momo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was it Buckley <strong>Nevaeh</strong>? Because that would officially make it the worst name ever. cew, I like Byn. Reminds me of the kid who will someday make a living doing interpretive dances of what it's like to be a salad. Okay, then, maybe you should stick to Ben.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

What? You mean heaven backwards isn't incredibly cool? It's just so deep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards