North Carolina
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning Ladies!

Its going to be in the 70's today and 80's the rest of the week (WHAT?!) Yup, 80's :) . . .almost makes me want to stay here in FV this week and play in the yard all day everday, but I'd rather see my family more & go to IKEA :)

Well, todays plans are to go ride for a couple of hours then come and pack up and leave by 6 for Monroe! :)

Question for our teacher knotties. . .do you guys get off the Monday after Easter?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Today is my last day of class this week! I have a ton of assignments due today & tonight though so it's definitely going to be a late night. Tomorrow we're going to the beach, Friday we're going to a friend's wedding then I'm going home to spend Easter with my family. FI is on duty this weekend so he can't come with me :-(

I'm not a teacher  but when I was in school the week after Easter was always our spring break. I kind of wish it still was since the weather is going to be much nicer than it was during mine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!! Have fun on yall's busy weekends! 

Yea the county I sub in has spring break this week, and the county I live in has spring break next week. I think some of the counties around Charlotte have to work Easter Monday because of snow days.

I bought a few phlox flowers yesterday but I haven't figured out where to plant them! Yayyy for warm weather!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Sleeping in today was FABULOUS! I just wish I didn't have so much packing and cleaning to do so I could go lay out in the sun today...oh well, there is always tomorrow!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm soooo happy to have Friday off from work, and beautiful weather to boot! :)  Yay!  Tonight, I'm going to go buy some flowers for our flower beds.  Tomorrow night, I will begin the prep work.  Friday, I'm planting.  Friday night, I'm taking my grandmother out to Ruth Chris for her birthday. I'm happy to spend some quality time with her. :)  Saturday morning, we will have our yard sale.  I will be spending Easter in Creedmoor with my in laws.  My FI has to work night shifts all weekend.  Huge bummer!

Beka, be safe traveling to Charlotte!
    Krystal, be safe with all your travels this weekend. 
    Jessie, phlox flowers are very nice!
    Katherine, good luck with all the packing and cleaning. 
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I'm loving this weather.  And I'm glad it's going to be pretty all weekend too.

FI and I and a couple of my girls are going out for dinner tonight cause it's my birthday :o)  I have to pick a place near Southpoint mall to eat.  Any suggestions?  We want a sit-down, not Chili's, not Maggiano's. 
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aw Happy Birthday!
    Hmm southpoint . . .umm. . . wish I could help you there. . . We went to Brasa's in Briar Creek and it was sooo good :)

Have a wonderful Birthday :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohhhh, Brasa is YUM! :) I took the FI there for his birthday, and he enjoyed it immensely. 

There are PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Firebirds (yum!) and places near the Target. 
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I loveee California Pizza Kitchen. I go there all the time, everyone loves it! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pirategal - It's MY birthday, too! And we're going to The Melting Pot at Southpoint (for dessert only) - how funny! We did this 2 years ago on my b-day and it was a huge hit.  We just ordered lots of plates of "dippers" and lots of different types of dipping sauces and it was absolutely fabulous.  But anyway....PF Changs is my second favorite restaurant so that's my vote for you! It's perfect for a bigger group because you can all order something different and share. CPK is also delicious (more casual, though).  

Today I went to the dentist (haha) and my mom surprised me by tying balloons to my car while I was inside.  In a few minutes, Fi and I are going to lunch together.  Then I'm probably going to Michael's for wedding stuff.  And tonight, of course, is the Melting Pot :) YUM! 
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How funny, Ash!  Happy Birthday!

I heard somewhere that on average in a group of 40 people (maybe it was 35? I don't remember the exact number) there are at least two with the same birthday.  Every time I've polled a group, that's been the case! 

We're contemplating the mexican place that's near the David's Bridal over there.  We typically go to Chili's for margaritas for every birthday, but since Chili's changed their menu a few months ago we have been avoiding it.  Mine is the first birthday in our group since the menu change, so we're "stuck" now and are having a hard time figuring out where to go.  There will only be 4 of us, so it's not like we've got a huge party or anything. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthdays to Mary and Ashley! :)  Hope you both have a great days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry so late, knotting got blocked at work :(

don't know if you ladies will see this but hope you both have a wonderful birthday!!
  • Options
    el_sundropel_sundrop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha I'm just seeing this now and...Mary and Ashley, today is my birthday too!! I haven't been on the board much lately, but I just came on, saw this and had to comment : )  I've had a GREAT birthday and I hope you both have as well!!  It's almost over, but enjoy the last 40 minutes ; )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards