Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

1131415161719»

Re: FFF

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-38?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89c734af-408a-40a0-8b9c-8c224ebf0612Post:3c051ad2-15fd-4a45-8052-e0fa532b6ff6">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]DURING THE G20 TO BOOT!  It's all she can talk about.  :P  Try being her bum buddy, all I hear is G20 this, G20 that.  401.  Alix is always flappin' her gums about it.   
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

You're just totes jealousE that your boyfriend flew over my house today... twice. Neener neener neener.

ANDALSO (just so I can get a good gum-flapping in) the goddamn queen is coming too so the barriers stay up an extra week. I hate Toronto, they should've done this schit in February when I hibernate.
  • Options
    Ah, chuckling to myself. That one is new to me. I think I need a nap.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-38?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89c734af-408a-40a0-8b9c-8c224ebf0612Post:af464cd4-3a48-41fb-89ea-27ea4b18c8d1">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I too have been wondering about Lynda the past few days.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

I voted that she fell off the boat in a drunken stupor and is now skipping around a campfire on a desert island singing about rum; a la Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-38?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:89c734af-408a-40a0-8b9c-8c224ebf0612Post:4b4abca9-126d-4a3c-a6e9-aa1c11036af5">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : That was HILARIOUS. Which reminds me, Miss Salt, that one of my all-time favorite knot quotes came from you. Someone was talking about a girl on their club board using "mermaid" as a wedding color and you said, <strong>"My colors are jello and five." Still cracks me up.</strong>
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

You and me both. I almost brought it up the other day in the "I don't have two wedding colors!" thread.
  • Options
    CQTM= Chuckling Quietly to Myself
  • Options
    Sorry to post on a deadish thread, but where is Julez (sp)? I miss reading her posts. It seems like she disappeared after moving to Austin.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    And...here I am...19 pages later.

While I definitely see, understand and agree about Roxy's point, I do feel that Mandy in recent weeks has been much more honest lately than what I've seen in the last 2 years or so of my lurking/posting.

This is the first time I've logged on in well over a week, so I've missed the drama with all of this BC/Heels stuff, though I did catch the original KPS that seems to have spawned this whole discussion, but I don't remember anything about it. Anyone who would like to give me cliffnotes is more than welcome to do so.

I'm doing it wrong, because I have no flames, but I miss posting, you guys. I'll be gone this next week too, but then I should get to post more.

/novel
  • Options
    Ok, apparently theknot is being f'ed up. I cant see some of the pages of FFF... it changes to "OMG" so here I go.

1. Smokey, I really want to hate you, 'cause you are so cute and funny and everyone loves you. But I still think you are adorable and funny.

2. I'm kinda on the sad mandy train. Mandy, we were FB friends. I considered you a friend, online friend, but a friend none the less. But ever since you flamed me for, something, I dont even remember (probably something stupid I posted about DH in the heat of an argument), I have been sad when you post. I don't like to hold grudges or have people dislike me.

Andplusalso, I have a couple of glasses of wine, so I'm using that as an excuse to vent my FEELINGSSS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ignorance is not bliss people.

Its even worse if you're already married. You are the worst type of people I've ever come across and all the other boards are mocking you...thats how I found this dumbass post.

Missy68-- when I need feedback from Grandma I'll let you know until then shut your mouth

the people on this board should be on the weightloss posts instead of the Etiquette posts. no one on his board has etiquette at all and I would never take advice from any of you bitches
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards