North Carolina
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Wilmington - Help

Hello,

I am re-planning my wedding in April of this year at the Shell Island in Wrightsville Beach after having my wedding cancelled at the Sheraton in Atlantic Beach.  That being said my fiance and I are living in Minneapolis and are trying to find an affordable rehearsal dinner location for 24 people.  We want the vibe to be fun more like bar/pub kind of place since our reception the following evening will be pretty formal.  I have been googling a few places but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.  We were looking to spend around $20 a person we also enjoy making our own beer and wine so any place that has a wide selection of beer is always a plus as well.  Also, if anyone has been to the Shell Island Resort...is it as beautiful as it looks online...unfortunately we booked sight unseen but will be in Wilmington the end of Jan to find vendors and everythign all over again.  Thanks for any help! 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Wilmington - Help

• Options
    Front Street Brewery downtown wilmington is great! Sounds like just what you need and their food is great too :) It's not far from wrightsville. Bluewater grill on the waterway in wrightsville is also good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also recommend the Brewery.  Neat place and good food.
  • Options
    We are having our rehearsal at the Front Street Brewery in August.  It is very reasonably priced and they have a great local,home brew beer selection.  We were looking for something very similar to you - low key, local, fun!  I would totally check it out. 

http://www.frontstreetbrewery.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards