Wedding Etiquette Forum

Where did everyone go?

Whats everyone up to this friday night?

Re: Where did everyone go?

• Staying in.  April has been nuts.  Easter, wedding, HM, HM and now this weekend we are going to ILs.  I need to do something around this house but have no motivation.

It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm just around. H and I are about to make a quick run to Wal-Mart and then we're meeting some friends for dinner.
  • I was just about to start a thread, you beat me to it. I'm not doing a damn thing. I'd originally planned to make tuna noodle casserole (not the Campbell's soup kind, Bon Appetit has an awesome recipe for it) but I just don't know if it's in the cards. It's rainy and I had my yearly lady bits exam today, and both of those things make me lazy.

What're yooooooooou doing?
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Mr. Arb bought a new iMac that was just delivered yesterday, so we'll be playing around with that a bit.  We've been a strictly PC household until now.  I also got a new desk, so tonight I'll be clearing off my old one and taking it apart.
  • I hate yearly woman part evaluations.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:68273fcf-9c7b-4dae-ac36-a53eb3d6a957">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate yearly woman part evaluations.
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]
    God so do I. I know they're icky for everyone though. And now it's over and I don't have to think about it again for another year, so there's the good part.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • FI's birthday; we're going to dinner... with his family... sweet... sigh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in the west valley with the rest of the cool kids. Duh.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Yes!  When it's over, it's over.  And it is always great to get your weird questions answered. 
  • I'm here, being lazy.

Arb - Macs are awesome!  Have fun playing.
  • I'm at home - trying my hand at making Fajitas as good as Mr Stack usually does.  We'll see how it goes. 

I think when he gets back from soccer practice we'll probably watch the Season 4 finale of 24 and start on Season 5 a little bit.  Nothing like Jack Bauer to start your weekend. 
  • I'd rather go to the gyno than the dentist.  I went this week and it was fine. 

I'm kind of KUI.  I've pounded 2 glasses of wine in the half hour I've been home.  I think I might become a functional alcoholic for the next week or so.  It helps.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Arbs- how fun!

Tj- Whatevs. I'll be in PHX tonight though...to see CONAN :D

• I hate them too.  Mine's in June.  Dread.

I'm making pizza and I think we're going to watch The Blind Side, or catch up on our DVRed shows:  Idol, Modern Family, and 90210.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:a4805fbc-9a9c-45c0-896f-17e5dcee7f6c">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather go to the gyno than the dentist.  I went this week and it was fine.  I'm kind of KUI.  I've pounded 2 glasses of wine in the half hour I've been home.  I think I might become a functional alcoholic for the next week or so.  It helps.
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

Don't worry - noone will judge you for that this week!  ;)
  • O, hai!  I am home tonight.  Doing nothing.  Going to read FFF. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Thanks Stack.  I just poured the third.  It's either drink or flip out.  I'm choosing drink.

two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mandy, do you have anymore pictures of the house besides the bio? Judging by your sig pic serious progress is being made!
  • Getting ready to go out to dinner with a couple friends. The restaurant is BYOB, but the only easily transportable alcohol I have in the apartment is a bottle of cheap champagne. Not sure how great that will be with Chinese food.

Also, the restaurant won't split a check and they only accept one credit card per table. I have zero cash on me and can't decide whether it is worth taking a ten minute detour to go to the ATM or just dealing with it on the fly.

So many trivial decisions that I just can't find the energy to solve.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:d40a527c-de5f-46d2-ad85-cb0b9d5e7db8">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Stack.  I just poured the third.  It's either drink or flip out.  I'm choosing drink.

Definitely drink!

Why am I watching Friends episodes that I've seen a million times?  I'm sure there are better things I could be doing.
  • I told my lady doctor I don't like seeing her.  She said "You know, I have yet to hear someone say 'Oh I always look forward to my yearly vaginal exam!'"

I laughed.  Then I felt uncomfortable bc i didn't have pants on.
    Photobucket
  • I'm just sitting over here in the corner, rocking back and forth.... Twelve days until I get my life back.

I've found that 21 Jump Street helps with the stress. How can anyone be worried about some stupid exam that's going to determine their entire life when looking into Johnny Depp's dewey eyes?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • My ex-gynecologist is coming to our wedding.  She's a family friend.  I hoep she doesn't tell people about my vag at the reception.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was in a meeting. It was supposed to last 10 minutes and lasted 45. Sadly, I get asked to sit in on very few meetings, so I was kind of excited.

Tonight I'm going to the gym, making dinner and staying home. Boring! But we need to clean off the DVR and stop spending money on going out and drinking. Maybe save the calories too.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:eb4d5b9e-d345-4f3d-997c-733c1219a92a">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I told my lady doctor I don't like seeing her.  She said "You know, I have yet to hear someone say 'Oh I always look forward to my yearly vaginal exam!'" I laughed.  Then I felt uncomfortable bc i didn't have pants on.
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

I think I will tell her that next time I go. . . . . You know Dr B, it sure is great to see your face (between my legs) once a year.  It sure is awesome when you feel me up.  I think she'll appreciate that. 
  • hahaha! Brie!

"Now you want to see a pristine vagina, you go see the bride's!"
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:3cb16667-a694-4ca2-afad-61f19293b7f8">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My ex-gynecologist is coming to our wedding.  She's a family friend.  I hoep she doesn't tell people about my vag at the reception.

I think everyone has this fear. 
  • That sucks, CS.  I always fuucking hate conferences.  Everyone seems so interested except me.  Liars.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:c2c72cd3-47f3-452e-9e18-c51137989b72">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sucks, CS.  I always fuucking hate conferences.  Everyone seems so interested except me.  Liars.

Hehe I actually like art history conferences. Everything is better when you add pretty pictures. :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards