Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Glee

They're getting rid of Glee until APRIL to accommodate American Idol.  I'm kind of pissed.  I hate American Idols and love Glee.  Fuckers.
my read shelf:
Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale

Re: Glee

• Options
    I was talking to someone else about this, and I think it's actually good for Glee to have more time to finish the rest of the season - since they have to arrange the music, create and learn all the choreography and record the songs it probably takes longer to get each episode finished than a lot of other shows.  This way they won't get rushed.

The really bad thing is that when it comes back on, Glee will be airing at the same time as the final episodes of Lost. So unless most of their viewers have DVR, that might be the kiss of death because everyone I know who watches both said that they'd be tuning into Lost over Glee
  • Options
    I guess that makes sense.  I hope they don't kill such a delightful show.  Arb, you and Luke look quite dashing.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I can't imagine them canceling it - I would think it's bringing in a lot of money for a first season tv show! 
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_glee-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94ab717b-1616-41ab-a6af-a2360e0e0448Post:5f06122f-c31c-4696-8d31-f0c083b1693a">Re: Glee</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess that makes sense.  I hope they don't kill such a delightful show.  Arb, you and Luke look quite dashing.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]
    TY!  I hadn't seen him since the wedding, so I was very excited to spend time with him today.  He started walking on Saturday, and he can say Mama, Dada, Hello, BuhBye and Touchdown (which sounds more like TusDaaaaaaaaaa, but he raises his hands when he does it, so yo know what he means, haha)
  • Options
    How old is he? 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_glee-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94ab717b-1616-41ab-a6af-a2360e0e0448Post:84b5ee8c-9e84-4309-ae82-39f96d75efea">Re: Glee</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glee : TY!  I hadn't seen him since the wedding, so I was very excited to spend time with him today.  He started walking on Saturday, and he can say Mama, Dada, Hello, BuhBye and Touchdown (which sounds more like TusDaaaaaaaaaa, but he raises his hands when he does it, so yo know what he means, haha)
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

Sooooooooooo cute!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Almost 15 months
  • Options
    Now you just need to teach him Auntie Arb.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I have to wait until April to see it again? Ugh...that's forever away...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards