Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Thursday Morning!

Re: Thursday Morning!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:959085dc-492c-4c6c-9197-4bdae710a14fPost:5fe60585-ab9f-4434-a9ff-32093b0e1a92">Re: Thursday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Morning! : I vote for him.  Sesh shouldn't be punished for the guy continuing to hack up his respiratory organs.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

I agree Mica, I was just thinking one for Sesh wouldn't be so bad because it would protect her from all of the other coirkers and whatnot that might be floating around,
  • Options
    I didn't realize KK was a southern thing/ I've always been a DD girl.

I think I am just extra bitchy today. Not much sleep and it's just been a long couple weeks. I woke up this morning thinking I'd dreamed of talking to H, but then  remembered that no, he called me at 1am (I asked him to, he had to drive his sister home and it was a long drive back to his mom's so I wanted to make sure he got there safely). It's so weird though, it totally feels like a dream conversation. I hope I didn't say anything embarassing.
  • Options
    Sesh, the stairwell isn't a bad option :)

Our office is set up pretty similarly, but we have the capability to work from home when infectious but functioning.  That has been a lifesaver this winter.  I've had a really bad cold that was going around the office and the stomach flu.  I'm fairly certain my coworkers were happy that I worked from home those days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning! I finally got a new gym membership and worked out for the first time in forever last night and it felt awesome. 

I'm not a fan of donuts, but Publix has the best ones obviously. Publix has the best everything.
  • Options
    hello all.   i have to go take the dogs out, i was hoping H would take them :(  watching GMA - the dog photographer said to watch, so i'm guessing they might talk about his photos, i'm  hoping Beefy get some face time :)   I guess they showed some on the weather channel this morning, but I haven't seen that.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I do <3 Publix.

Between traveling and a wrist injury, I took 10 days off from working out.  I started up again on Tuesday, and my legs still ache.  Gosh, I suck.  I'm glad that I have this morning off to hobble around home and catch up on emails rather than limp around my clinic.
  • Options
    FI woke me up at 6:45 this morning (after I got home from work and went to sleep around 2:00 AM last night) to ask me where one of my cats was.  Apparently he had gotten out last night when I took my dog out before I went to sleep.  I was tired as hell and didn't even notice that he ran out the door.  

After searching around my apartment complex for a little while (probably about 30 minutes), I got some gas in my car and started driving around the area businesses and the apartment complex next to mine to see if he was hiding somewhere.

I'm really hoping that he's alright.  He's done this before and turned up a couple of days later, but that was in a different area and the traffic wasn't as bad.  I reported it the local Animal Control, and I'm making flyers right now to go hand out to the various businesses with my name, a pic of him, and my phone number.  

He didn't have a collar on (he won't keep them on to save his life lol), and I can't remember whether or not he was microchipped (I think I did it when he got neutered).  I'm also gonna let the girls in the office at my complex know and see if there is anywhere I can put up flyers.  And I'm making an ad on CL.

That's what my morning has been like so far.  I'm kinda freaking out right now.  :-/

(Sorry, didn't mean for this to become a novel)

knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    DD>KK
    Our KK's all closed here within 6 months. 
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I just checked my gift card balances, and I have a BBB gift card that still has $25 on it.  SWEET.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Adamar, that is the best!  FI and I went to the movies a few weeks ago and he found a gift card in his pocket.  It only had $5 on it but I was pumped.  He had received it about a year prior.
  • Options
    Now I want a Publix sub.  Eff you guys.

• Options
    I tried fresh KK for the first time about a week ago, and I was like "meh."  It was good, but the closest one to me is about 30 minutes down the road.  Not worth the drive IMO

I am a Shipley's Do-nut girl.  Mostly because I have memories attached to that place.  My dad used to take me and my brother out for donuts every Friday morning when I was in junior high and high school.  It was kind of a weekly ritual for us.  Every place I have lived has had a Shipley's close by (kind of a coincidence...wasn't a deciding factor in choosing a place to live).  
  • Options
    Morning all! :) Only more more workday until the weekend!

The only donut I've ever had that I like anywhere are the cinnamon swirly ones. No filling. I'll take a blueberry bagel over a donut any day of the week.
  • Options
    Now I want a donut!  I'm a DD girl unless one of the small coffee shops here has donuts, which isn't too often.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:959085dc-492c-4c6c-9197-4bdae710a14fPost:1e1db373-0825-4f68-a47b-9fd5d816c65a">Re: Thursday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now I want a Publix sub.  Eff you guys.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

This might just be my dinner.

• Options
    Mine too, Adamar.  Mine too.

• Options
    Good morning! This week has gone by way too slowly for me- probably because we had Valentine's dinner on Monday night and I spent all day Tuesday thinking it was Wednesday.

I want to pull my hair out because my coworker no longer likes to show up to work, and I'm getting stuck pulling extra weight.  She hasnt been in since Monday and was supposed to be here 2 1/2 hours ago.  She has been averaging 1-2 days of work a week.  What a winner.

This place makes it so I feel like my brain is going to explode.

Also, as a Massachusetts native, I firmly believe DD is the best.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I had planned on making lunch at home today, but now I want to go to Publix.  Curse you all.
  • Options
    My boss if pretty good about leaving me alone.  As long as my numbers are good, she doesn't mess with me. 

• Options
    Button, your avatar is awesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:959085dc-492c-4c6c-9197-4bdae710a14fPost:259f1d4e-3b35-4fd4-8651-6549edf71b6d">Re: Thursday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My boss aggravates the crap out of me if she's here.  I considered changing my name at one point and not telling her what it was so she couldn't holler my name from her office <strong>(she never gets up to tell me stuff, she just yells from her office). 
    </strong>Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

That is one reason I'm glad I changed positions and I'm not my boss's assistant anymore.  I used to sit in the cube right outside of her office.  Now I'm pretty isolated from everyone and I like it.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:959085dc-492c-4c6c-9197-4bdae710a14fPost:dceb606b-56ae-4385-a98c-3291d48162be">Re: Thursday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Button, your avatar is awesome.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Carmen Sandiego is the best (and I kinda look like her, minus the fabulous tanned skin. I'm translucent.)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Good morning! Today was one of those mornings where I woke up in the most AMAZING sleeping position ever. I did not want to move a muscle.
  • Options
    I want a publix sub, and chicken fingers.  Damn you Floridians. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've heard so many good things about publix. Never even seen one before. Oh the sad north.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:959085dc-492c-4c6c-9197-4bdae710a14fPost:d6cb31fb-5db9-430f-b274-7dff818123ad">Re: Thursday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning! Today was one of those mornings where I woke up in the most AMAZING sleeping position ever. I did not want to move a muscle.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>I have a love/hate relationship with those mornings.  I love how comfortable I am, but I hate the fact that I have to get out of bed.  </div>
  • Options
    I pretty much never want to get out of bed in the morning.  It's warm and there are dogs to cuddle with.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:959085dc-492c-4c6c-9197-4bdae710a14fPost:d6cb31fb-5db9-430f-b274-7dff818123ad">Re: Thursday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning! Today was one of those mornings where I woke up in the most AMAZING sleeping position ever. I did not want to move a muscle.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

What position would that be?  Gosh, I feel like a perv asking.
  • Options
    I usually don't want to get out of bed ever either, but today was especially bad because of how cozy I was. If Tory gets any inkling I'm awake, it is time to get up and go for the day, no cuddling after she sees my eyes are open, haha.
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of Publix subs. I'll take a Subway sub over Publix any day of the week. But I don't really get the Publix hype anyway. They are definitely better than Walmart, but not any different from our Winn-Dixie or super Target.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards