Wedding Etiquette Forum

How dare you have a social life!!!

Re: How dare you have a social life!!!

• I wasn't on earlier so I guess I missed her.  I promise to be more diligent in the future.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dare-social-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:9899acde-6f45-4388-992f-0ca9790e30adPost:71be4d89-8ba7-4ec6-8f13-1553b1216f9a">Re: How dare you have a social life!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here with no social life. I'm watching Baby Mama on TV and drinking a White Russian. Also, I have taken melatonin and it hasn't helped me, but I have many, many friends who swear by it.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

I saw that Baby Mama was on but I've never watched it.  Those women seem a bit weird

• This next one was a joke at the bar the other night.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dare-social-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9899acde-6f45-4388-992f-0ca9790e30adPost:467156c8-80c2-42c8-a606-88b5d379cb4f">Re: How dare you have a social life!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ciara, I would like to see some more pictures of Edmund, please. I am not normally a baby person, but I am sort of in love with your baby and I would like to say "oooh" and "aaah" some more, please.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]
    This totally. <div>
    </div><div>oot, she's still alive and bizarre in that thread. </div>
  • It gets boring when there isn't any crazy for a while. I prefer super crazy/entertaining over mildly irritating though.
  • omg Ciara soooo squishy!!! <3
  • Ciara, I love his browstache!

• I'm trying to bait this amy person by asking her pov.
  • I saw that.  I am curious to know, but not curious enough to PM her :-P
  • I'm bored and really can't move due to the sleeping baby on my shoulder.
  • I really want to know what she says if she PMs you back. I kind of suspect that she has no reasoning for it but doesn't know how to let it go.
  • I don't even want to bait her, she's not all there I don't think. I don't know what she thinks is keeping it "real", the E group is pretty well known for saying exactly what they think.
  • Lets see if I get a response.
  • No, we're all too afraid to say that we really love being invited to receptions only. I quake.
  • Ghoti, because we're all to afraid to say what we really feel <eye roll>

I'm sorry, but if you've ever read any of our posts you'd know NONE of us is scared to say what we really feel.  Is it wrong that I wish Snippy were here for this one?
  • Snippy would be awesome. We need a bat signal for her.
  • I'm here.  Just got home and bathed my whole body with Dial antibacterial soap... I had a gross day at work.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • That sucks KK. What happened? If you don't mind me asking.
  • Oh, now Adam has bacterial meningitis.  So the doctors have said viral, not viral, not meningitis, viral, and now bacterial meningitis.  And he is supposed to be at the best NICU in Louisville.

Nose Job Blog
  • I must go look

brb
  • Oh KK :( That has got to be so frustrating! Hows Sawson holding up?
  • Oh poor little Adam. What is the prognosis for bacterial meningitis?
  • KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dare-social-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9899acde-6f45-4388-992f-0ca9790e30adPost:b8019416-2639-4286-a8e2-6cd001512d0b">Re: How dare you have a social life!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sucks KK. What happened? If you don't mind me asking.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    Two of the patients are in isolation with a highly contagious infection, and I had to take care of them tonight.  Including changing their "briefs" and giving them bed baths.  This infection is so bad and so contagious that we are using biohazard containers and bags for their garbage and dirty clothes, we have to wear gowns, gloves, and masks to enter their room, and we have to wear two pairs of gloves to change them.  It just skeeves me out.

Nose Job Blog
  • That is terrible KK.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dare-social-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9899acde-6f45-4388-992f-0ca9790e30adPost:0c91e8ab-9544-4642-801c-b82abd276f01">Re: How dare you have a social life!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh poor little Adam. What is the prognosis for bacterial meningitis?
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    40-80% infant mortality rate.

Nose Job Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dare-social-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9899acde-6f45-4388-992f-0ca9790e30adPost:55ead779-ad41-4f5c-bfaa-d1b40a3da068">Re: How dare you have a social life!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh KK :( That has got to be so frustrating! Hows Sawson holding up?
    Posted by Ghoti[/QUOTE]
    To be honest, she is falling apart.  She is not eating and crying all the time.  We are really worried about her.  My mom stays at the hospital with her for most of the day and is constantly bringing her food and drinks, but she won't have more than a bite or sip all day.

Nose Job Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dare-social-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9899acde-6f45-4388-992f-0ca9790e30adPost:704530e9-0768-41b2-91b6-1de817af1a17">Re: How dare you have a social life!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How dare you have a social life!!! : To be honest, she is falling apart.  She is not eating and crying all the time.  We are really worried about her.  My mom stays at the hospital with her for most of the day and is constantly bringing her food and drinks, but she won't have more than a bite or sip all day.
    Posted by KentuckyKate[/QUOTE]
    To be honest I probably would be too if I were in her situation. The entire thing is terrible and no parent should ever have to go through that.
  • I promise to say a prayer for them and the baby at church tomorrow.  And light a candle for hope
  • Thanks OOT <3

Nose Job Blog
  • Here's fauxhawk Adam :)

Nose Job Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards