Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

ITS NOT SATURDAY YET - WAKE UP

2»

Re: ITS NOT SATURDAY YET - WAKE UP

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-not-saturday-yet-wake-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9a2080bf-a5e9-49b1-9fa4-9b0d6aed6868Post:ac3b259c-ba55-4d39-a31d-77625e99607d">Re: ITS NOT SATURDAY YET - WAKE UP</a>:
    [QUOTE]:yawn: Morning, all. We didn't get home from the football (high school) game until after 11 last night. After being up since 4:00 that morning, that makes for a long day. My darling older daughter neglected to tell me that the band is not dismissed until the stadium is all cleaned. Yep, it is up to the band parents and band members to clean up the stadium after every game. Joy. Oh, and I was all excited about my paycheck being $200 higher? Yeah, no. I forgot that I had worked a couple of days over the summer on the district pretest and posttest For Precalculus and Advanced Algebra, to the tune of $300 extra. Sonofabitch, my take-home pay will be $100 less this year. At least until January, when health insurance premiums go up again. FML
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

This. Sucks. Rocks. Pointy ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday Joy!

We had a Discovery Zone!  I looooooved that place.  Way more than Chuck E Cheese.  The only thing I ever did at CEC was play ski-ball, but I would sit there and play continuously for hours if you'd let me.

It's Friday!  And it's a long weekend!  I'm going to swim this morning, and then I work from 12-3:30 (I know, rough life huh?  If it makes it better, I'll be doing paperwork at home ALL WEEKEND LONG). 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Good luck, Cfas!  YOu can do it :)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    YES! Discovery Zone was awesome. I still remember the shirts my brother and I had from there. Loved that place.

Sara, that sucks. :(
  • Options
    Happy birthday Joy and good luck Cfas.  No plans here for the weekend which is fine by me. 
  • Options
    On the plus side, staying that late meant that I didn't have to fight through any traffic afterwards. 

Cf as, I know I said this yesterday, but I am so in awe of you running that far. Even when I was young and fit, I couldn't do that.

Joy, happy birthday!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Joy - have some cake for me!

Good luck Cf. I wish I was a runner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much, guys!!  I'm clearly not working too hard today...
  • Options
    This Chuck E Cheese talk takes me back to the 80's when I worked there for three years.  I worked at the original store in San Jose.  I've been in the rat suit as well as the dog.  Chuck E even came to the hospital when my daughter was born.  I'm not a fan anymore... I think I've been there a handful of times in the last 30 years.  Too many memories.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards