Wedding Etiquette Forum

Adding Music to your website

I would like to incorporate music on my knot website.  Can anyone guide me if it's possible.

Thanks

Re: Adding Music to your website

• wow no reply to this post, can someone assist, I also wish to incorporate music to my wedding website.

looking forward to a response

• I have no assistance to offer on how to.

However, I HATE websites that have music, that starts playing when you go there.  It causes a crazy shuffle to figure out where it was coming from, how to turn it off and trying to turn my speakers down - all at once.  But, that's just me.
    This. Websites with music are very annoying to a lot of people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• pinkshorts27pinkshorts27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    Zombie Thread from 2011. @knotporscha

ETA: I also hate any website with music.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Websites with music makes graphic designers cry.
  • Please don't. Auto play music is really annoying and a very bad idea from a user experience stand point.
    Anniversary
  • Whenever autoplay music comes on a site when I'm at work, I'm scrambling to go all Liam Neeson on it ("I will find you and I will kill you"). It's a nice idea, but most of the time it's at full volume, blaring through the headphones, and the player is well hidden so I have to close the tab entirely if I don't find it quickly enough. It also messes with your site load time and no one is a real big fan of that.

• I agree that it's super obnoxious.

Regardless, this should probably be asked on the tech board if you are dead set on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards