Wedding Etiquette Forum

Monday OOTD!

Good morning everyone! I went roller skating this weekend and now my whole body hurts. I do not remember it being painful when I was a kid.

Hello mr.toilet paper holder

These are my lazy day shoes.

Re: Monday OOTD!

• I didn't feel like trying this morning lol.

And I'm wearing my braidy sandals that I love so much. Nothing special.

I'm sore today too!! I'm an idiot and fell down the stairs...lol
  • cenglecengle member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Cute top Shannon! 

LDY, I like your haircut.

I'm wearing a t-shirt that I got for free from a party in college. That's how classy I am today.
  • annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment

I'm not sure if you can tell but my cardigan has books on it.

And Shannon, I haven't been roller skating in a while but I went ice skating a few months ago and holy crap was that hard.
  • I really like that cardigan thing LDY!

I am sorry you fell down the stairs! I almost fell off of my bike last week but I was able to catch myself from falling, but in the process the seat hit me in a not so pretty spot. It was horrible.

Trust me cengle, if I could wear a classy t shirt like that here, I would. I would wear sweat pants if I could right now.
  • Aw, you look so cute Anna! I would love a book cardigan! :) Yes, I was able to skate for like 30 minutes straight and then I almost died. My friends kept going and I felt like such a loser but I would have fallen over and been run over by 50 twelve year olds. I was so out of breath and I had a cramp, so I quit. Good thing I did not join the roller derby team a few months ago that I wanted to, that would not have been pretty.
  • I love your book cardigan, Anna, I LOVE IT!!

I fall a lot, Shannon. A LOT. I'm an accident waiting to happen. It sorta sucks lol. I went roller skating last year for a friend's kid's birthday party - I was shocked that I could still do it, but I definitely fell a few times and my legs were sore afterwards.

Anna - Ice skating is evil. I can't do it and I'm always paranoid that someone will skate by and slice off my fingers when I fall.
  • HAHA LDY, I have a friend just like you. She came roller skating and she did surprisingly well, and then when we were just standing there talking she just fell over. She does that all the time. I love it. :)

That is also why I am terrified of ice skating! It seems way too dangerous. I would be so paranoid the whole time.
  • marateamaratea member
    Yay! I was hoping this would show up, because I want to show off the shoes I'm wearing. I'm meh about my outfit but I love these shoes.

• cenglecengle member
    I'm like that too, LDY. I don't necessarily fall, but I trip a lot. And I run into things frequently.

I actually do know someone who was cut while ice skating. He fell, and another kid basically ran him over. He's got a little bitty scar on his forehead.
  • cenglecengle member
    Mara: Those shoes are AWESOME. Love!
  • Mara, those shoes are super cute.

Shannon, those shoes kinda look like mine....I have tons of flats. I'm kinda addicted to them.

• Just a plain black loose fitting tank and grey linen wide leg pants.  With these sandals

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You always look so good, Habs. I'm jealous. And how the heck are you wearing a Tank?! Isn't it like 4 degrees up in Canada all the time? ;-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-ootd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a17be843-e9d0-4e84-bf08-157fb82bcdc1Post:25fcf943-437e-4841-8e31-cc4ea13b4345">Monday OOTD!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning everyone! I went roller skating this weekend and now my whole body hurts. I do not remember it being painful when I was a kid. Hello mr.toilet paper holder These are my lazy day shoes.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]
    You have the most amazing figure.  Work that hourglass girl!!!
  • I'm not feeling all that great, but I had a bunch of errands to run today, so I sort of tried:

Purple ruffle top from Target
    Dark jeans from Walmart
    Gold ruffle t-strap sandle from Target
    Headband from Target...

• edited May 2011
    Sni[ppy, did you find your pan yet? I shop on line at a place called onestopplus.com and they just opened a web site in Findland and Norway today. They sell kitchen stuff too! When I saw that, I immediatly thought of you. Not sure if they have one where you are but worth a try for future refernce?. I have never bought kitchen stuff from them but the prices are good and if you watch for coupon in your e-mail you can get realy good deals.

BTW U all look great!
  • hahaha.  It is 17 today!  yeehaw!  This weekend was beautiful.  Yesterday I got sunburnt sitting on the driveway.  The deck side was freezing though.  Go figure. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-ootd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a17be843-e9d0-4e84-bf08-157fb82bcdc1Post:08f78040-c572-48e3-9b9f-038316ea300d">Re: Monday OOTD!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Monday OOTD! : You have the most amazing figure.  Work that hourglass girl!!!
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

WOW THANKS!!!! I seriously just got all blushy in my cubicle right now!! :)

It is weird but since I have been participating in OOTD I have been feeling a little better about my weight, since the pictures give a MUCH different perspective than the mirrors do. But then I think about my very tight size 12 pants and come back to earth :) But thanks again, that comment made my day :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-ootd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a17be843-e9d0-4e84-bf08-157fb82bcdc1Post:4e154d96-c289-4088-9e6c-e14c07a4c8f5">Re: Monday OOTD!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday OOTD! : WOW THANKS!!!! I seriously just got all blushy in my cubicle right now!! :) It is weird but since I have been participating in OOTD I have been feeling a little better about my weight, since the pictures give a MUCH different perspective than the mirrors do. But then I think about my very tight size 12 pants and come back to earth :) But thanks again, that comment made my day :)
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

No way.  Do NOT "come back to earth"!!  You have THE most classically beautiful shape out there.  ENJOY it.  It's beautiful.  Hot hot hot.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-ootd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a17be843-e9d0-4e84-bf08-157fb82bcdc1Post:5822e44d-d647-4089-abeb-ce0681b3900f">Re: Monday OOTD!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday OOTD! : No way.  Do NOT "come back to earth"!!  You have THE most classically beautiful shape out there.  ENJOY it.  It's beautiful.  Hot hot hot.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Umm.. is it okay for me to love you now?
  • I never turn down love.  ;) lol

But no, seriously.  Just because you don't "fit" the modern version of beauty doesn't mean you aren't beautiful.  You are.  Okay, like, all of us are, but you should really work that figure girl.
  • OOTD does that for me too Shan. I think it comes from actually trying to look good and then naturally you feel better because you don't look like a slob lol.

I have to WORK at dressing cute lol
  • Me too LDY. Especially lately as everyone wears crap at work.
  • Hey Ladies,

So I'm jumping on the bandwagon because I really wanna know where **LivLeighton** got her shoes!!  I'm looking for pink flats for my dress and I love the ones in your pic!

Since I'm here I suppose I'll post my OOTD too :)  "Dressy" jean capris, a maroon sheerish top with a flower print on the shoulder and a white shrug, and black sandals.  Don't have time to upload pics.  Use your imagination :) lol
  • Kelly, you might have better luck paging Liv on the board...

Just ***LivLeighton*** as the post title should do it =) She's probably too cool to come back looking for compliments on OOTD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards