Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good morning!

13»

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    I didn't bother with invitations, but I didn't really need people to RSVP for a headcount or anything.  Can you get cheap invitations from Michaels or something that you can just write on?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Good morning!:[QUOTE]Eagles You can send invitations, but if you know everyone, I would send an email or call them. My MIL hosted the RD, so she sent formal invitations. Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

This is what ours did too, though word is mouth would have been just fine for everyone.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Eagles, I would go email or word of mouth.  Out of the 25/30 people are many couples/family? I was so over wedding planning too at the point you are at. 
  • Options
    Midge, I'll just go to the store and get it. I only bought it online because it was half-price there. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-256?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3765b22-3177-4de7-af9f-77e1672d7cc5Post:9d10b5bc-b4eb-4f61-80a7-a4a24dc566cb">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Button -- I haven't heard of Cobbler Mountain.
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]
    Me neither, but I like that area. Will put it on the list to check out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-256?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3765b22-3177-4de7-af9f-77e1672d7cc5Post:b82614ad-2aa0-4b88-91e0-a63d823847d4">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Midge, I'll just go to the store and get it. I only bought it online because it was half-price there. 
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. That's good. Will they honor the online price or by send 50% coupons did they mean e-mail and you already have them?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-256?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3765b22-3177-4de7-af9f-77e1672d7cc5Post:d8595c6f-9504-402c-8b0b-1780360c554b">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : Gotcha. That's good. Will they honor the online price or by send 50% coupons did they mean e-mail and you already have them?
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm a frequent customer, and I have a whole stockpile of 50% off coupons already, plus I get the text coupons and the coupons on the mobile app. They're mailing me more (with no expiration date--score!), so I'll just use the ones I have and save the awesome ones for when there's not a coupon available.</div>
  • Options
    I think we had like, 25 people at the RD? We sent an invite on FB just to the WP and spread word of mouth/email to the other family invited.

Foosh, just called the vet. She said to bring her in later this week if the blisters aren't healing or if they are getting infected, but that so far we are doing the right things.
  • Options
    MuSu, did she say you can give Willow anything for pain? Picturing her limping around is making my heart hurt.
  • Options

We can put antibiotic cream on her paws before bandaging her, which I did this morning. She is in her crate while we're gone, so she can't walk around really in there which is good. When I get home, if she is really limping a lot, I will give her some baby aspirin because the vet told us to use that for Tory before. It is really sad seeing my baby puppy slowly walking around and just going to the closest tuft of grass to go to the bathroom because she doesn't wanna walk. :( I just wanna hug the pain away.

• Options
    Poor litle Willow.  I hope her little feets heal soon.

Man, I don't feel like doing ANYTHING today.  Blah.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-256?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3765b22-3177-4de7-af9f-77e1672d7cc5Post:71531448-c88c-4c4d-8d7a-808b93ef22f7">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poor litle Willow.  I hope her little feets heal soon. Man, I don't feel like doing ANYTHING today.  Blah.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]
    You and me both!  I can't even think about going to class tonight.  It's so hot I just want to go to sleep.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    I would be willing to be out in the heat right now if it meant I could leave here.  The barn is way overdue for a good cobwebbing.

• Options
    I hear ya on the heat thing. I think the high is 101 today with crazy humidity. We just haven't caught a break at all this summer. Which I guess I'm ok with but man I hate the AC bill lol.
  • Options
    I'll join the "I don't want to do anything" camp. The only thing getting me through work today is the tentative plans to get drinks with some guys tonight. 
  • Options
    My day will be spent pressing my quilting fabric and maybe piecing my blocks. I cut out over 1000 triangles on Friday.

I'll probably make some lunches and dinners for the rest of the week. I have another class that starts tomorrow, so I'll be pretty busy. That'll suck. That takes me up to 24 quarter hours.
  • Options
    1000 triangles? Dear baby Jesus that's a lot of cutting! 

Beachie, two GTGs? Oh, you fancy huh? I'm excited for the one I'm going to! Also, one of my BFFs is coming into town Friday night to visit her new boy toy so I'll be going out with them for a bit. I'm excited to see her, it's been a couple of months. 
  • Options
    Morning. I'm exhausted today. The weather is crummy and I'm in a crummy mood.
  • Options
    I'm finally about to call my health insurance to change my name, lol woops.
  • Options
    Rach, I have run into some issues lately with my ID being different than my insurance card so I just gotta get it done. I tried just now and since I'm on my mom's insurance, she is the one that has to call apparently. So this will suck waiting for her to do it since she will not put it on high priority.
  • Options
    I've tried that ...wtf is called, mole skin? That seems to work.
  • Options
    Warts are gross. I haven't had one in ages but used to get them a lot more when I danced barefoot.
  • Options
    Hmm well so far all they've done is show up late, right? (Not like that makes it ok) Lets hope that was a one time thing?
  • Options
    At least when its all over, your house will be very prettyful. :)
  • Options
    I think the Ranches should invite us all over to drink and admire their house and dog.
  • Options
    Well from moose text photos I can conclude that her living room looks pretty. So I'm down.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-256?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3765b22-3177-4de7-af9f-77e1672d7cc5Post:b2af215b-6e0f-4082-a983-99585968cc69">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning all! The district manager might be coming into work today so I'm not exactly looking forward to that but I have a short day & since its our laundry day I have  to come home and do that =) School is stressing me out, I still havent registered for any classes yet since I am still sorting out the issue so I've been panicking about not having any spots left when it finally does. I've been contemplating just paying it and hoping I get a refund.  <strong>Any - I never knew you were from Canada! What part are you from?</strong> Mica - Come up to Canada! Do a Quebec & PEI trip, both places are gorgeous. Stop by Quebec City =)
    Posted by DileniN[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry, had to run to work! I'm from Muskoka, about two and a half hours north of Toronto.</div>
  • Options
    I like receiving random dog photos. All dogs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards