Wedding Etiquette Forum

*pokes head in cautiously*

Is this thing fixed?  Kinda?  I see we're all on PST now.  WTF Knot?

I just worked out.  I ate WAY too many cookies today.  I'm not certain my workout made up for it.

Anyone else here?

Re: *pokes head in cautiously*

• edited December 2011
    Haha Chrissy texted me to say it was working and I was thinking it might be a "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of deal. All seems to be well but I'll admit I haven't been on at all this evening so I wouldn't really know. We just got home a little while ago from dinner out and now we're watching Crazy Stupid Love and doing laundry. Dinner was good, I had a Long Island duck breast over a ginger sweet potato puree with cranberries. The movie is silly but Ryan Gosling looks foine. (Hope you can read how I'm pronouncing that in my head.)

ETA: Chrissy, that sounds delicious. The sarcasm is coming through, I hope?
  • salmon is yummy, but it doesn't belong in fried rice (to my way of thinking...).  Sorry it's not going over well with you though.

I hate having to do math to figure out how old a thread/comment is.
  • Kalpi - your dinner sounds delicious.  I had leftover chinese around 3:30.  General Tso's chicken.  And the cookies... I'm not sure if I'll eat again tonight before I go to bed or not.
  • Hey ladies. I'm about to head to bed. My 8k is in the morning. I'm finishing laundry and need to get some sleep.

• Kalpi, I totally got the foine. Haha.

We have been chatting on my month board for awhile now and so far so good. I miss seeing my EST. I'm so thrown off.

I like fish. That being said, I do not like it when coworkers decided to cook fish in the toaster oven. It takes a long time and overwhelms the office with fish scent. I am secretly glad that said toaster oven has burned itself out. No more fish smell.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been posting on my month board a bit over the last hour or so and it seems to be working. The posts seem to be in chronological order in the threads and I haven't noticed any negative time stamps lately.

Ooof. I just had dessert, and I was still hungry... and then I imagined the smell of fried rice with canned salmon. That's been cured now. :/
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay laundry buddy! Good luck with your 8k, MK. Hope you get a good night's sleep beforehand.

Loopy, I love General Tso's but I hope you have something small at least for dinner before you go to sleep.
  • Good Luck MK!!  Do well tomorrow.  I miss your face.
  • I've been avoiding TK all day. It was just too annoying. I had a boring day. We were suppose to go out tonight but decided to stay in and watch a movie. Good luck, MK!
  • I won't eat canned salmon. It is not right. I was irrationally upset at H last night because he finished all the cookies and didn't leave me any. They were just store bought sugar cookies but he ate all of them.

I'm finally feeling better. I spent most of the day in bed because my sandwich this morning made me sick.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I realized how addicted I am to TK for entertainment. I was bored most of the evening but my Christmas movies carried me through.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi y'all!

I am here! It has been a great weekend so far.  Driving range then an excellent LSU game. And the best part was that H was off work all day so we got to hang out. 

Good luck with the big run, MK! 

And you OWN those cookies, Loops!  I just posted (way too late) in the Christmas memory thread.  I have a thing about being short changed on cookies.
    =) 
  • I realized that today too, Petal. It is my source of entertainment.
  • Loopy that is what us west coasters, and any other time zone, deal with all the time.
  • C - I firmly believe there should always be a converence over who gets the last cookie.  It is the secret to a successful relationship :).
  • Good, Petal, I hope you said "foine" out loud when you read it, that's what I was hoping for.

Chrissy, even before I developed my seafood/shellfish allergy and loved it all, I couldn't handle walking by really strong smelling fish markets. It depends, it doesn't always smell that bad but when it does, I have to run away too.
  • Glad you're feeling better C. Yah, I don't like it when people mess with my cookies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I keep laughing when I look at E because he has a polar bear on his but.
  • I know C... I know.  Spoiled party of... well... everyone on the east coast :).
  • Nola, your story on the Christmas thread was too sad and cute. I can't believe you never got that cookie.
  • aww... sounds cute C.
  • I'll admit that I'm spoiled....just give me back the "right" time. Haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meh you get used to it after a while. I like how TN and TB do everything in the timezone that you are in whether it was posted in your timezone or not. No math needed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pokes-head-cautiously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3f8ec7d-fd8f-4649-bf73-beb9fb1d51c2Post:33fc6cb2-fe03-4a55-b7e9-77f58ae59d60">Re: *pokes head in cautiously*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nola, your story on the Christmas thread was too sad and cute. I can't believe you never got that cookie.
    Posted by kalpi108[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol...I thought it was really funny (looking back).  It wasn't so funny at the time. =/</div>
  • Yeah, if they could combine the quick reply at the bottom of the TK, and the ability to sort posts by the most recent reply with some of the cool stuff on TN/TB it'd be pretty awesome.  But if TK IT tried they'd probably blow up the universe in the process, so I'll take what I can get.
  • It finally happened to me.

I commented on this girl's FB status about pinterest and I get this comment back. "I think you should invite me and ____ to your wedding." WtF? I worked with you 1 1/2 years ago at a summer job. We havne't hung out since. Seriously?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey all. I'm so glad TK seems to be fixed. I too, rely on it far too much for entertainment. Gossip Girl and Pinterest have helped get me through today.
  • Hi!  I"m here praying that Wisconsin beats MSU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ew. Petal.

People are so stupid. I don't know what is about weddings that brings that out in people. Everyone thinks they should be invited. My favorite is "lol you better invite me". H got that on FB a lot. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards