North Carolina
Options

Photo Opinions???

Hi Ladies, I like both of these guys and pricing is almost the same..  Cannot make a decision.. Opinions anyone? Thanks in advance!http://www.jonathanjonesphotography.ifp3.com/http://www.kennethlightstudios.com/

Re: Photo Opinions???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i know nothing about photography, but i would say the first one is better! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you met them both in person? If not, I'd recommend making appointments with both to meet & interview them. Sometimes couples just click w/ someone when they meet them, & sometimes you get the opposite reaction.Also, ask both if you can see ALL the pictures from at least one wedding they've shot. Photographers are always going to put their best work on their sites. Getting to see an entire shoot may help you decide if it's someone you want to cover your big day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i like the first one, hands down!
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like them both...I love laud's idea to ask if you can see all of their photos from one wedding.  I think that's very smart
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes, I have meet the both.. Problem is I like both of them, thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh hell...i can't believe what i didn't see in the first photographer. i looked at his whole wedding. no individual pics of the groom or bride (posed or candid) but he didn't miss a one of the wedding party. most of the first photographers work is done inside. maybe a brides request but i doubt it. then look at the pics of the bride and groom...the most important pics of the day...they are horrible with the groom in a fig leaf position. is he afraid to touch his wife...please look at this very tough. i saw some things i like in the second photographer. his website is not nearly as good but his work is much better. hands down second one for me but for what they are charging i tink you can do better.
  • Options
    bambijamesonbambijameson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm kinda sold on the first even though the last posting did bring up some important points. I'd go with the first if I had to do it all over again though
  • Options
    allisonuncallisonunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this is late, but make sure you can get rights to your photos with both of them. The first one didn't say specifically.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards