Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

hey you! birdie.

in regards to:

In Response to Re: Unpopular Opinion(s):
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpopular Opinion(s) : I hate the stupid little dance she does down the aisle at the beginning of the shows!!
Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

i still don't know how to talk to you. 

consider yourself scratched off the mandy survey list.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: hey you! birdie.

• Options
    The dance is so fun. I wish I could dance like her.
  • Options
    *whispers*

Don't worry, Birdie...you aren't alone...
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    mandysmearmandysmear member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I CAN HEAR YOU MELISSAANNE.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Oh SNAP!
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    HAHA!

I do feel special that you paged me though xoxo
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-birdie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ac4ce047-7ec8-4a4a-88c5-02393e88d79dPost:6062dffb-dffa-4877-a250-53de949b1055">Re: hey you! birdie.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I CAN HEAR YOU MELISSAANNE.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]
    crap.
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.  BIRDIE.  OR SHOULD I CALL YOU BIRDBRAIN?  WHO THE FOFF DOESN'T LIKE ELLEN.  (NOT AN ACTUAL QUESTION)

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    MEEE!!!!! And I don't like American Idol. I don't remember if you like that or not.

And I've never had a BigMac.
  • Options
    But you see Birdie, despite Mandy's claims, no one can actually dislike you. Because you have a rapture countdown. That automatically earns you mucho cool points.
  • Options
    i don't watch american idol.  ever.  no interest.  but, i love music.  weird.  so, i guess you have ONE redeeming quality.

i haven't had a big mac in years.  i always just get two cheeseburgers, plain from mcdonalds. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I actually disliked cheeseburgers growing up. I have no idea why because I looooooooove cheese.

And I am only entertained by AI whenever they are doing the preliminary shows.
  • Options
    i don't even like that crap.  is UO all about strippers?  should i keep reading?  i'm getting bored of the stripper talk.

i love going to the strippers.  not the male ones.  they're weird.  i'm not into flailing penis.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    It turns into shiit about anxiety disorders and some of us got our feathers ruffled. The main culprit in that thread was banned though, so it might be confusing.

Do you have the crazy ass strip joints that they were talking about??
  • Options
    And yeah, I'm definitely not into having junk in my face. That is NOT pretty!
  • Options
    no.  we don't  i've heard montreal is a lot more sexual than us.

girls get completely naked.  they do a dance, undress.  then they go along perv row and have guys throw loonies ($1 coins) at them.  sometimes the way pumpkin explained.  sometimes they'll lick a loonie and stick it to their boob or something, then you throw the loonie and try to make it bounce off. 

i'm pretty good at it.  i have gotten magnets, lighters and posters from them. 

even private lap dances you can't touch them though.  they have cameras and they will get fired if they let a customer touch them.  i mean whether or not they exchange phone numbers after, who knows?  but, i wouldn't be uncomfortable with my H going without me. 

also, funny story.  when you roll loonies they're in $25 rolls.  and um, well i used to work at a restaurant that delivered.  and shortly after midnight we'd get a call to the hotel where the strip club was (small town) room 200.  which i know is the stripper room.  delivery driver would always come back and would pay the hostess/take out girl with rolls of loonies.  GAG. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Mmm.. cheeseburgers........
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    i'm hungry.  i didn't eat lunch today.  i got a last minute call for an interview today.  so i met with two people.  here's hoping one of them pans out!  i applied for a job at a furniture company though.  god, i would kill for that job, so here's hoping!

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Ew yes, I would rather go to a female strip club than a male. And we do have one of those crazy strip clubs here too, it is pretty weird.

I will admit I said something shitty in that UO thread that spurred the crazy troll and I feel so bad. Embarassed
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-birdie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ac4ce047-7ec8-4a4a-88c5-02393e88d79dPost:00a14269-45f7-4300-a9d4-7dfc27028944">Re: hey you! birdie.</a>:
    [QUOTE]i don't watch american idol.  ever.  no interest.  but, i love music.  weird.  so, i guess you have ONE redeeming quality. i haven't had a big mac in years.  i always just get two cheeseburgers, plain from mcdonalds. 
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

I agree with 100% of your stuff here.  Well, except I think Birdie has more than one redeeming quality.
  • Options
    Ewwwwwwwwww. I've never been in a strip club that was bottomless, so it's hard for me to imagine what that is like. And as beautiful as I think a female body is, I"m not sure if I"d like to watch the poster thing. I don't know.

Yeah I try not to think about where money has been :) I think it's funny you call them loonies. Do you guys use $1 bills?
  • Options
    Our favorite strip club got shut down.  Drugs, prostitution, underage drinking.  Ahh, yes. 

There's a few others in our area and they are all pretty gross.  One chick at Trash Dance (it's Flash Dance, but I say Trash) puts the open end of a bottle in her vag lets it drain a little then pulls the bottle out and squirts water on people.  YWIA!

• Options
    Fezz, I've heard horror stories of bottles getting stuck there from the suction. I hope that never happens to the poor girl. That would be awkward. :)
  • Options
    Oh man, now THAT whould be a show. 

• Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment

Ick, Fezz, ick. 

• Options
    The one around here is fully nekid but no crazy tricks that I know of, but I have only been twice a few years ago. But mostly just the girl-girl thing was popular there with a few of the girls.
  • Options
    The girls can't even go topless in Louisville bars anymore. Apparently Kentuckians just don't know how to have fun Tongue out
  • Options
    okay, that's nasty.  i've never seen that.  and we used to go to the "ballet" all the time.  strippers around here travel.  so it was funny cause H and i saw one in my hometown and like 3 years later went to the strippers here in calgary for a birthday party and we saw her dance again.  so naturally we got a magnet.  and we had her sign it.  we just took it off the fridge when we moved into the new house. 

we do not have $1 bills.  we used to.  and we used to have $2 bills.  now we have $1 coins and $2 coins.  it's awesome, cause it's really easy to save up lots of money in change when you throw your change in a jar at the end of the day. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    last year in vegas.  we met some guys from colorado.  we went to a strip club with them.  and one of them bought me a lap dance.  i was wasted.

it was kind of liberating.  i never did the whole lesbian thing in college.  so, it was kind of my "experimentation", if you will.  she kept her bottoms on though.  THANK GOD.  and she wasn't hoochie about it like she was with the guys. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    My friend from my hometown traveled to Louisville for her b-party and her BM's got a male stripped for her. It turned out to be a guy she grew up with who had moved here after high school. She kindly asked him to keep his clothes on, but said he could stay and party. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards