Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'm a Mrs!

Well, after 16 months, it's finally over.  The day went by so quickly, but it was better than I could have ever imagined.  Thanks for all your help throughout the past year. 

I'm going to start a married bio this week and I'll start putting non-pro pics up.  Until then, there's a teaser in my siggy.

Re: I'm a Mrs!

• Options
    Congrats Navy...you look beautiful (from the back, hehe)  Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    Congrats! Your sig pic is adorable :)  Can't wait to see more
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2010
    Congratulations Navy!  I can't wait to see more pictures! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you! I have been stalking TK waiting for you to post something and your siggy pic is adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  :)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 

Back at work today.  Blech.
  • Options
    Congrats, Navy!
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2010-weddings_depressed-disappointed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:590Discussion:3231c82a-060e-46c8-a234-81f2f360e9e9Post:079c1f5d-eb42-4a8b-a656-2f237076ea62">Re: So depressed and disappointed.</a>:
    [QUOTE]As long as the people around you support your marriage and your relationship with FI, I wouldn't get so down about the rest of it. Honestly, I think you can probably understand why your friend is more excited about planning her own wedding, no? You've been in the wedding planning boat for awhile now along with the rest of us May girls and it's always your own wedding that gets the most attention. Of course she's your friend and she's happy for your marriage but she's probably caught up in the excitement of trying to line up vendors, etc. Remember how we were back about 6 months ago when we were all 7 months out from our weddings? And your mommy friend is probably very busy with her child and other obligations - esp if she's a working mom. As far as the other BM goes - she's a mom as well. As long as the kids get measured for their RB outfits, it'll be fine - no matter WHO takes them. You know? Some people just have alot of other stuff going on and yes, our weddings are not as important to other people as they are to the bride & groom who are planning them.  Assembling favors isn't really anything I'm excited to do but I'm planning to do it myself b/c I figure if I'm not jumping with joy over stuffing candles into organza bags then I'm not about to ask any of my friends to give up their time to suffer, too. lol.  That's great that they're planning both a shower & a bach party for you. Despite their own busy lives they are giving up the time & money to organize these events for you - so they are interested in helping make this a nice experience for you. And as long as they are supportive of your marriage to FI then that's what truly counts at the end of the day, right?  I do get that it's a little disappointing to not have friends ask more how things are going, etc - but just try to focus on the true meaning of all this crazyiness - your marriage to your FI at the end of the day. Not everyone gets super excited over weddings but that doesn't mean they'renot  happy for your upcoming marriage.
    Posted by CTGirl30[/QUOTE]

This.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Whoops. Obviously the wrong post. TK seems to be working fabulously today.
  • Options
    Wow...that was weird.
  • Options
    Really bizarre - but hey, Congrats!
  • Options
    Haha.  Thanks!
  • Options
    Congratulations Navy, glad everything went well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    congrats!!!! :o) excited to see pics!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Congrats! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Can't wait to see more pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards