Wedding Etiquette Forum

Hi!

124»

Re: Hi!

• WTF? Where did my post go? 

I see TK is being wonky again. 
  • Oreo it was hungry for cookies.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hi-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b00481ed-ebfa-45d8-aba3-02bfba4c0ff8Post:24d48921-21b7-4a61-b414-c07bd3f06f0f">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Bay.  I don't know if you're still around, but please listen to everything Stacks and Rosie wrote.  I know it seems really harsh, what they're saying, but you are a beautiful person, inside and out, and your H is 100% in the wrong here.  I think you need to see an individual counselor as well. Hon, you deserve so much good.  Please don't sell yourself short here.  I am ready to drive to MA and beat that whore down myself.  This whole situation is unacceptable. ETA: didn't see your post up there. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    I agree with that. And, I very much want to hug you right now. <3
  • LDY, are you getting a hotel for the race in March, or do you have people you're staying with?  I'm trying to convince H that we should do it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • It needs to get it's own damn cookies! I don't share my cookies or my twinkies. 
  • Dammit, now I want some cookies. My sister had some oatmeal cookies for a work party. She promised to save some for me. Well, I see no cookies here. That biitch lied to me. :( Oatmeal is my favorite too.  

• Aww that's awful I made a mess of cookies for FI yesterday mostly b/c I wanted the cookie dough Embarassed. Meh it was delicious.

Rachers forgot to tell ya. I think there were people scooping <-? our place out yesterday. I was running and the dog started barking like crazy. I looked out the windows and there were these 2 guys looking in the windows of my downstairs... out back.

We don't have a fence and I think the dog scared them away but I grabbed the gun anyways. They left via our backyard. It was really weird.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sparent, that is super creepy.  
    Photobucket
  • Eagles, those sound so good. I could never have something like that around me. I have no willpower.
  • KJB ( every time I type that I say KGB in my head even though I type KJB...)

Fi said I should have yelled at them with the gun out but I didn't want them to know I was there by myself. So I just sat upstairs for awhile with the dog after they left.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Good thing he looks nuts too that helps. I told Fi he needs to put in the fence asap.

ETA: Yea Rachers that makes sense. I was surprised to see someone in my backyard. Obviously I need to work better under pressure
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning. I'm on day two of the most ridiculous headache/sore throat combo. H now says I infected him. I just want to crawl back into bed, which is where I spent all day yesterday.

Bay, I'm available to kick people. 
  • We have a big empty field behind us, with a commercial train line running through it.  There are no lights or anything back there  Me no likey.  Luckily, Mr Beefy is fairly intimidating looking, even though he is a huge wuss.  I always take my phone with me when I take the dogs out at night.  Not like that would really help me :)
    Is there a taser app for the iphone yet?  I think that would be fantastic.
    Photobucket
  • Switching his food is the next step. However, his paws weren't 100% when he finished his meds and he needed new food at the same time, so I wanted to give his meds a little more time to see if they cleared things up. We just got a small bag though. I think when it's time to get new food and he's still having troubles we'll switch to Blue Buffalo or the grain-free stuff.

My fear with it being a food allergy is not knowing what exactly he's allergic too. But that's the case now, so who knows. It'll be kind of a pain in the ass for him to have special food at my mom's and to not get biscuits and stuff, but in the long run it probably won't be that hard to make the switch. At least not as hard as giving him pills every day, cleaning his paws, and going to the vet and stuff.
  • KJB, my H carries pepper spray when we walk the dog. He almost had to use it last year when a loose dog charged Cooper. 

We have motion lights, timers on indoor and outdoor lights, a security system, backup batteries for the alarm and router and a few cameras. The man I married is paranoid.
  • Bay, I am so sorry about what you're going through. Your H's actions are inexcusable and ridiculous. *MASSIVE HUGS*
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hi-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b00481ed-ebfa-45d8-aba3-02bfba4c0ff8Post:f32d4a6f-f73d-4e19-ae33-e4103a4c8db2">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning. I'm on day two of the most ridiculous headache/sore throat combo. H now says I infected him. I just want to crawl back into bed, which is where I spent all day yesterday. <strong>Bay, I'm available to kick people. 
    </strong>Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Special - I <3 you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards