Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

TheKnotPostSecret

124»

Re: TheKnotPostSecret

• Options
    Thanks! I don't know how I ended up being so much smaller framed. Both she and my dad were larger. All I got was their height, thank goodness.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    ACK! Dear God what is that?

I see it in the smile, that's about it. And she's tall like I am. I see even less resemblence to me and my sister.

"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_theknotpostsecret?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b10c99d5-4c64-4b1c-b18e-7bc4fcd2f237Post:6823637b-3802-4f39-ba02-17b384ced02c">Re: TheKnotPostSecret</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, don't worry about it, Les. My dad raising me was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Had I been around her longer, I might have turned out more like my crazy sister (that reconnected with her a few years later, after she got KTFU and ran away from home). My old family? Epitome of white trash.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Hey now!! That white trash is my second cousin twice removed remarried to my third aunt incested with my first baby daddy!!!!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Your sister has a completely different face shape and size.
  • Options
    I like this game. Good call, arb!

P.S. I officially found SK's publisher's address. I'm debating whether or not to graduate into stalker territory by sending an invitation to him!
  • Options
    I know, I think the stork legit brought her. I have no idea where she came from.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_theknotpostsecret?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b10c99d5-4c64-4b1c-b18e-7bc4fcd2f237Post:61d9a8d0-44cc-410e-a1c2-aaf4ee44d175">Re: TheKnotPostSecret</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like this game. Good call, arb! P.S. I officially found SK's publisher's address. I'm debating whether or not to graduate into stalker territory by sending an invitation to him!
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]
    DO IT DO IT!!
  • Options
    So here's another something weird. See Whit's comment up there? She's only half kidding...

My bio mom remarried a guy from  near Whits town. With Whit's last name. Well, there are only so many families in the area with that name. I don't care do do any more digging, but we're pretty convinced that we're sorta halfway cousins a million times removed. Too many things line up.
  • Options
    Nebb, you know that Arb's sister (or brother?) knows him, right?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_theknotpostsecret?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b10c99d5-4c64-4b1c-b18e-7bc4fcd2f237Post:041ce61b-7cbf-409b-977a-c07b5ea0f7de">Re: TheKnotPostSecret</a>:
    [QUOTE]So here's another something weird. See Whit's comment up there? She's only half kidding... My bio mom remarried a guy from  near Whits town. With Whit's last name. Well, there are only so many families in the area with that name. I don't care do do any more digging, but we're pretty convinced that we're sorta halfway cousins a million times removed. Too many things line up.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Of COURSE I'm only half kidding!! I don't even HAVE a baby daddy. ;)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_theknotpostsecret?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b10c99d5-4c64-4b1c-b18e-7bc4fcd2f237Post:dffd6654-8e2d-44c0-8cab-e5b128b49013">Re: TheKnotPostSecret</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, you know that Arb's sister (or brother?) knows him, right?
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]
    i think i remember hearing that once!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_theknotpostsecret?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b10c99d5-4c64-4b1c-b18e-7bc4fcd2f237Post:33f960bd-1ca8-4443-b650-07157ecc48dd">Re: TheKnotPostSecret</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TheKnotPostSecret : Of COURSE I'm only half kidding!! I don't even HAVE a baby daddy. ;)
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]
    BULL ;)
  • Options
    I'm slightly KUI and I have a 8:30 class, so I'm off to bed. Goodnight, my lovelies!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    LVB, my FI just mentioned those dinosaurs the other day. He wants to take a trip out there. He's into weird stuff like that. 

And Smokey, my mom claims she's descended from Robert the Bruce of Scotland because her great-grandmother's maiden name was Bruce. As if 12435673 other people don't have the same last name. So I totally get you on the "not believing everything your relatives tell you" front.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I know I'm related to one of the more famous pirates, but I always forget which one.

I'm so crappy with secrets.  I really want to say which secret is mine for some reason!  But that would ruin it.  I bought my wedding dress this weekend and it took me all of 2 hours to tell Scott which one it was (he had previously seen me try it on.)
  • Options
    Nebb, tell 'em LARGE MARGE sent ya!!! God I love you so much. :)

My family has one claim to fame: The Stanley brothers are my mom's first cousins. They did the music for "O Brother Where Are Thou?" I'm the only member of my family not to see it yet. I am shunned at most gatherings.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_theknotpostsecret?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b10c99d5-4c64-4b1c-b18e-7bc4fcd2f237Post:cc76a387-8d03-4ee0-b0fd-9aa777dd9f35">Re: TheKnotPostSecret</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, tell 'em LARGE MARGE sent ya!!! God I love you so much. :) My family has one claim to fame: The Stanley brothers are my mom's first cousins. They did the music for "O Brother Where Are Thou?" I'm the only member of my family not to see it yet. I am shunned at most gatherings.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

BEC - that movie is great.  I love it!  And the music is by far my favorite part of the movie. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards