Wedding Etiquette Forum

Kody

if someone told you you had to pick just one of your wives, could you do it?
I'm in a major love-triangle, and you're the only person I can think of to turn to for advice. I can't choose. I just can't. And Werewolves and Vampires just can't live together.
Before you, Bella, my life was likea moonless night...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty.

Re: Kody

• Bella, it's completely possible to love more than one person equally. I can understand your situation from what my girls have explained to me about your situation. You really have to follow your heart, and if you love them both, maybe ask them if they'd be interested in a plural marriage.

I cherish all of my wives equally, and they understand that.
    Will you be the one? Or the fifth? All are equally important.
  • Bella, you should dump both of those losers and move to LA.  I could take you to some amazing parties, we'll jet over to Vegas... you'd love it.  You do love the nightlife, right?
  • Pst, Bella. Go with the vampire. Jacob ends up falling in love with your baby. Are any of your wolf friends single? Tell them they can have Leah
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG, just pick the hot one. not hard. The pale looks liked he's coked out.  
  • Lindsey, how do you get that color orange? I've tried, and just can't get it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Then he'd be right up your alley, Lilo.

Paris, night time is the only safe time for me. So yes, I suppose I love night life.
    Before you, Bella, my life was likea moonless night...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
  • BLIND ITEM:  Which of Kody's wives was not born a woman?

Got guesses? Hit me up on twitter!
    http://twitter.com/PEREZHILTON
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards