North Carolina
Options

Clinical Deodorant? Is it worth the money and

is one brand better than the others?

Re: Clinical Deodorant? Is it worth the money and

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I use Secret Clinical, and it's effective. I've seen a lot of positive reviews for it on this board.I used to use the Secret brand spray deodorant and I swear it worked the best of any deodorant I have ever used. DH asked me to stop using it though because he figured it couldn't be good for our lungs to be spraying it in the bathroom and then inhaling it. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I switched to clinical a few months ago and have not sweated since!  It totally kept me dry during my friends July wedding when all the other BMs were sweating in their dresses.  I use Degree clinical
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my Secret Clinical. It's a godsend when I'm stuck checking off a truckload of a furniture in the store's warehouse.
  • Options
    gizmo91909gizmo91909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's definitely worth it if you feel like you sweat a little more than average. If you don't have a problem with sweating with regular deodorant, though, it wouldn't be worth it. I've heard good things about all of the clinical strength deodorants.
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my experience with the clinical - there is no wetness whatsoever, which is great BUT my pits still smelled of perspiration.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried to switch to Certain Dri before the wedding. It worked, but it broke me out in a painful rash. I gave Secret Clinical a try & loved it. I still use it, & it does work best for me if I follow the directions & put it on at night vs. in the morning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Laud, I was wondering how putting it on at night worked. I guess I'm just skeptical that it will still be there after I shower & shave.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love secret clinical but i guess that is what i get for not reading directions...i didnt know you were supposed to put it on at night, huh....i will have to go home and read the directions, lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    huh this stuff must be new since I left the States because I've never heard of it before!That's funny about the directions.  I wouldn't even think to read them lol.
  • Options
    trinnyfacetrinnyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use DERMAdoctor Total NonScents deodorant....you don't sweat AT ALL and there is no odor to speak of - and I sweat a lot for a little girl. hahaha!! It's ultra-gentle and won't make you break out like some of the clinical ones did to me. I have used Dove and Secret Clinical. This stuff is pricey - but well worth it to me. http://www.dermadoctor.com/product_DERMAdoctor-Total-NonScents-Ultra-Gentle-Antiperspirant_824.html?AID=30
  • Options
    trinnyfacetrinnyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. I forgot to mention that it IS important that you put it on at night to be most effective - this goes for all clinical strength deodorants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards