Wedding Etiquette Forum

NWR Apartment advice, WWED?


Re: NWR Apartment advice, WWED?

  • Options
    If you check your tenant laws, you might be able to make repairs and deduct it from your rent. So you might be able to hire an exterminator, copy the bill, attach it to your rent check, and deduct the amount you spend on rent. This is true in my state, but there's a very specific process you have to go through if management isn't responding.

    But really, if it's that bad, I probably wouldn't bother.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards