Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

LFT (Love Fest Tuesday)

13»

Re: LFT (Love Fest Tuesday)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:bba8aac9-c7c9-4124-b6e0-05ffed3719d8Post:a772ae96-c44c-4194-a5d8-428ba9aeffc6">Re: LFT (Love Fest Tuesday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]3plus, I agree!  I miss chatting with you more too.  I will admit to being a creep and stalking your bio a few times.  You're good peeps. Also, I'll add that I love all my regular TV peeps - Sucrets, Pirata, Georgia Bride, Coco, Scoetto - I love talking TV with you all!
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

If it's reality tv, I'll watch it. I love the Real Housewives ladies. And I love how you always comment on my FB status when I talk about my love for reality junk tv. I love you back, bbyckes!
  • Options
    Thanks, Beatles! I appreciate the kind words, most definitely.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    God...I have barely been on and feel out of the loop.

I'm glad smokey is posting more because she is hilarious...you are no longer a lurker btw:)  I will move to LB, be her friend, then steal her ridiculously large cat.

I am enamored by the beautiful, smart, brilliant, yet totally cool and down to earth Ivy League grad and scientists like Meaghan, Monneypenny, and Sun.

I just love Rach and wish the best for her.  She is also beautiful and smart and going through a lot.  Congrats on the phD news!

I love daff and east and their insight.  And their talent for a well put insult.

Julez has the coolest wedding I have ever seen.  If I had a do over, this may be it.

Lpstl is a hot mama with a beautiful house, and I miss seeing her on here more.

And I have much love for the people that seem like they would make such great friends or just make me laugh....coffer, missy,  bec, beatles, and so on......

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Awww, you guys are too sweet! I wish I was in a timezone closer to yours, too! 

(ok, so I'm here right now when you all are, but it's 6:30 am and we have to run to work soon!). 

I love so many people here. I find it pretty hard to be negative about anyone, so my love-list is a mile long, and I don't have time to detail it right now as I must go and clean my teeth! ;P 

• Options
    I love that sun just said clean her teeth, instead of brushing her teeth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm so late to this, but is it ever really too late for love?

Vally is funny personified.
    Bec is hilarious and supportive and full of love (except for when she's not, in which case I'd hate to be on the wrong side of her).
    Tide is smart and witty (and makes a mean apple crumble). Julez gives the best boob grabs.
    I get the feeling lilgina and I could be really good drinking budies. 
    And I have a lot of love for all of the ladies who came over to my house on Saturday and ate all of my quiche! (Oh, Katie the punch met a terrible, terrible end after you left- the floor in the kitchen will never be the same!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards